This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Africa Apps

Topic » Survivor Africa Apps

3806 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
Hello Applicants!
Thank you for your consideration to play in my 2nd Season! Please only complete this application if you have NEVER competed in one of my past seasons.

The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name):
Color Level:

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible:

Why do you want to be in this season?:
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?:
Please describe yourself in 3 words:
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?:

Have You Watched Survivor Before?
If yes, which seasons?:
What was your favorite season? Why?:
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?:
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?:

Anything else you think I should know?:
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed)

This completes your application! Thank you for applying! I will be in touch with you if you get selected. Good Luck!
3806 days 19 hours ago
Hello Applicants!
Thank you for your consideration to play in my 2nd Season! Please only complete this application if you have NEVER competed in one of my past seasons.

The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Nikki Palmer
Color Level: Orange
Location/Time Zone: Nashville, TN/ Central

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: around 4pm central-8pm central

Why do you want to be in this season?: I want to be in this season because I love survivor I breath survivor I really want to be in this game to win because ive made merge and f5/f6 many times even made runner-up but ive never won
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I have a very flirtatious and innocent quality that makes guys want to protect me and go to the end with me ;)
Please describe yourself in 3 words: flirstatious, cunning, aware
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?: I think strategy Is a huge part in this game mostly because u cant win without thinking a little bit

Have You Watched Survivor Before? Yes
If yes, which seasons?: Seasons: 1,4,8,13,12,15,20-27
What was your favorite season? Why?: My favorite season was Survivor: Micronesia because my favorite contestants were on it and the new people had interesting characteristics
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: My favorite Survivor is Parvati Shallow because I love the way she plays and I love how smart and cunning she is
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: Parvati Shallow

Anything else you think I should know?: I really want to be in this season and If I don't get in I want u to know that its ok and I hope to get into a future season :)

This completes your application! Thank you for applying! I will be in touch with you if you get selected. Good Luck
3806 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Hello Applicants!

The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Nick
Color Level: Light Green
Location/Time Zone: EST

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: I have school until 3. Everything else pretty good

Why do you want to be in this season?: I'm here to win! I'm gonna dominate and do whatever I can to become the sole survivor!
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I'm always thinking about the future and planning ahead
Please describe yourself in 3 words: Strategic, friendly, and trustworthy
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?: Strategic. You can't win by being a floater, you need a plan!

Have You Watched Survivor Before? Yes
If yes, which seasons?: One World, Fans vs Favorites, Blood vs Water
What was your favorite season? Why?: Fans vs Favorites. I just loved all the different blindsides and Dawn's betrayal to Brenda! Amazing!!!
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: Kim. She has such a great personality and strategy.
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: Kim

Anything else you think I should know?: I'm bringing the heat!

This completes your application! Thank you for applying! I will be in touch with you if you get selected. Good Luck!
3806 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Hello applicants

The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name):  Bobby Klimas
Color Level: Yellow

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: 10 a.m. est to 10 p.m. est

Why do you want to be in this season?: I come here to have fun
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I can be a very competitive person
Please describe yourself in 3 words: strategic, friendly, loyal
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?: Strategic, because it can get you far

Have You Watched Survivor Before? yes
If yes, which seasons?: 20-27
What was your favorite season? Why?: Blood vs water, because it is an intense season
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?:
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?:

Anything else you think I should know?: I come here to make friends, and have fun.

3806 days 19 hours ago
LockerAmi
The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRLname or pick a nick-name): Color Level: Karma: Location/Time Zone:Ami

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible:um 3:00-12:00

Why do youwant to be in this season?: What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: Please describe yourself in 3 words: When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important?Why?:I stand Ibecause Ihonestly hold nothing back I'm honest (I'm just being honest) lol yeah I'm gonna be loyal and call those out who needs too. Id say honest,fair,blunt blunt is open.   

Have YouWatched Survivor Before? If yes, which seasons?: What was your favorite season? Why?: Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: Which Survivor do you think best describes you?:I do watch survivor I've watched blood vs water,caramoan,philippians,one world,and micronesia my fave season is blood vs water Ilove Ciera Morett,Ithink between ciera Morett and Candice cody mostly candice. I'm really social I talk to settle stuff straight   

Anything else you think I should know?: Strategy?: (Mail me if needed)
I will do a overload of confessionals and I will prob be ina middle of some drama because Idont let anything slide. 

Thanks it was an honor
3806 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Natalie
Color Level: Orange
Location/Time Zone: CST

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: 5pm EST-12am EST

Why do you want to be in this season?: Because I love survivor and you have a really nice format <3
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I'll just say that you'll have a Villian locked in c;
Please describe yourself in 3 words: Machevilliaous, Flirty, Witty
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?:
Social: Beginning
Strategy: ALWAYS
Physical: Merge

Have You Watched Survivor Before? YES!
If yes, which seasons?: 18,20,21,22,24,25.
What was your favorite season? Why?: Micronesia. HILIARIOUS
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: Brenda Lowe. Goddess <3
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: Sadly, Parvati.

Anything else you think I should know?: nope c:
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed) sure
3806 days 6 hours ago
terose
What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Tim
Location/Time Zone: United States Central

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: After 6 pm every night but Tuesday.

Why do you want to be in this season?: I love survivor and group games are where I succeed
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I know when to make moves and I know when to sit back and let other people put targets on themselves
Please describe yourself in 3 words: friendly, strategic, deceiving
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?: strategic because you have to have strategy in order to win the game

Have You Watched Survivor Before? YES
If yes, which seasons?: Almost every season
What was your favorite season? Why?: Heroes vs Villains because I loved the cast and it kept us entertained
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: Denise because she was one of the people that had a great social game along with a wonderful physical game as well. She had the whole package when it comes to survivor
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: Denise

Anything else you think I should know?: eh not really
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed) Lay low at first then when the time is right, pounce
3805 days 18 hours ago
paulmahoney64
What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Paul
Color Level: Light Green
What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible: almost all
Why do you want to be in this season?: cuzz I wanna win it
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: i can outsmart all of them
Please describe yourself in 3 words: the sole survivor:)
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?: strategy def wins if you control the game you dont need the other 2
Have You Watched Survivor Before?If yes, which seasons?: yess all
What was your favorite season? Why?: HvV so many memorable characters and moments
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: JT hes not afraid to make moves and a true triple threat
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: Earl Cole
Anything else you think I should know?: nope :)
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed) get myself to final tribal any way possible and deliver akiller speech
3790 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
Orange
NZEST
Most of the day
Cuzz its on a blog and blog survivors are the shit,lol
I can out smart all of them and win
They all are important
All
HvV
Russel
Russel
Pick me plz
Be awesome and win (my real strategy is a secret)
3693 days ago
ryanhawk71
What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name): Ryjam

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible:
From approx. 6:00-9:00PM EST on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Almost all day on weekends. Limited on Wednesday and Thursday...
Why do you want to be in this season?: Because survivor is the shit
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?: I'm unique, and I'm not here to play around. The experience is nice, but I want to win, or help other nice people reach this point.
Please describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Active, Bitchy? XD
I used to say strategy, but I now realize it is the social aspect

Have You Watched Survivor Before? Hell yea
If yes, which seasons?: Many episodes here and there, but the only FULL season I watched were Borneo, Heroes vs. Villains, Micronesia, One World, Blood vs. Water
What was your favorite season? Why?: Heroes vs. Villains; it added a huge twist by bringing back so many fan favorites and spicing it up with the whole "seperated by strategy" thing.
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?: John Cochran, he is smart, and even a bit nerdy. His strategy has been some of the best in history, and he played a flawless game. LITERALLY!
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?: John Cochran, I am smart and pale too ^.^

Anything else you think I should know?: Nope... idk
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed) I'm going to try the whole honesty thing. I want to be the hero this seaosn. ^.^
3093 days 23 hours ago
swaggie29
The Application:

What Would Like to Be Called in the Game? (Do NOT post your username, please put your IRL name or pick a nick-name):ali
Color Level:orange
Location/Time Zone:eastern,glassboro new jersey

What times can you be active on Tengaged? Please be as descriptive as possible:until 10:00 pm est.

Why do you want to be in this season?:so i can have fun and the T$
What qualities do you possess that make you stand out from the rest?:im fun and athletic
Please describe yourself in 3 words:hmmm,fun,bitchy and active
When playing do you think a social, strategy, or physical game is more important? Why?:strategy and social skills are needed to win because you want people to like you.

Have You Watched Survivor Before?
If yes, which seasons?:ever since s21
What was your favorite season? Why?:22 because they just introduced redemption island in that season.
Which Survivor is your favorite? Why?:joe anglim,spencer bledsoe,and tony vlachos cuz they are strategic,smart,and social alot.
Which Survivor do you think best describes you?:i think that for athletic,rob for strategic,spencer,and for social,the whole escameca alliance from s30

Anything else you think I should know?:
Strategy?: (Mail me if needed) idc,ima be life and death and play rude tina

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!