This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 46 - FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Topic » DAY 46 - FINAL HOH COMPETITION

3286 days 17 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Hello House Guests! It's Julie!

It's time for the FINAL HOH COMPETITION of the Season! And also the FINAL COMPETITION of the Season!

BUT FIRST

Lets find out who has been Evicted and is joining The Jury!

EVICTION

Ryan casts his Vote to Evict

NICK YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!
PLEASE JOIN THE JURY!

CONGRATULATIONS JASMINE, RYAN AND ARCANINE YOU 3 HAVE MADE IT TO THE FINAL WEEK OF THE GAME! HOWEVER AFTER THIS NEXT 24 HOURS, THE FINAL HOUSE GUEST WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!

FINAL HOH COMPETITION - THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

There is 4 Parts to this Competition!

Part 1

The actually Competition itself, House Guest will be given a Google Docs link below of which contains Questions about the ENTIRE Big Brother 6 - The Secret 6 Season! The objective is to answer the Questions. Get it it RIGHT and you'll get a Point! Get it WRONG and you won't get anything! The House Guest with the HIGHEST SCORE will win the FINAL HOH! Here is the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I5XtrMpxuLhGKTv4QNgNzolJ-WD3npC9YEL3yjSuU9o/viewform

Part 2

In order to win the FINAL HOH, you must also Cast Your Vote To Evict in the outcome you win HOH! Obviously you know who your two opposing House Guests are so you must Evict ONE of them! Please MAIL ME this!

Part 3

In order to win the FINAL HOH, you must answer these Questions given by some of The Jury Members below! Please answer them as brief as possible.

Carlos - Who was the biggest threat in the game and give me a compliment on my game?

Andrew - Rank the jurors (based on gameplay) (Andrew, Cameron, Carlos, Jackson, Jay, Jeremy, Matthew and Nick)

Jeremy - What is the reason why you think I should go that early?

Carlos - Asked for something NICE about EACH House Guest, but I will shorten it down to just those on The Jury!

Jackson - Who was your biggest threat and ally in the game and what was the most shocking eviction?

Please MAIL ME your answers!

Part 4

In order to win FINAL HOH, you must make your Final Plea/Statement to The Jury! This is simple about your game/strategy/alliances etc just to show why you deserve to win the game! Please MAIL ME this too!

If you DON'T COMPLETE ALL 4 Parts you will NOT WIN FINAL HOH!

Well that's all for now House Guests! Who will win the FINAL HOH and Who will be the FINAL House Guest EVICTED? Plus The Jury return for some answers and to cast their Vote for the Winner! Find out all the above in just 24 Hours time!

From Outside the Big Brother House! I'm Julie Chen! Goodbye :)
3286 days 16 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Last Minute Questions from The Jury

Nick - What was the biggest move you made and In what ways did you play a good social, physical, & strategic game?

Matthew - Who was the best player in the game?

open group

Big Brother 6 - THE SECRET 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!