This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 47 - JURY DAY

Topic » DAY 47 - JURY DAY

3285 days 3 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Hello House Guests! It's Julie!

It's the 2nd to last Day of the game. And The Jury make their return once again!

BUT FIRST

Lets find out who the FINAL HOH is of Big Brother 6!

FINAL HOH COMPETITION

The WINNER of the FINAL HOH with a Score of 11/22 is....

CONGRATULATIONS JASMINE YOU ARE THE FINAL HOH OF THE GAME!

YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE FINAL DAY AND THE FINAL 2! AND NOW YOU GET TO MAKE THE ALL IMPORTANT VOTE TO EVICT FOR THE LAST TIME! WHO WILL YOU EVICT! THIS MAYBE THE BIGGEST DECISION OF YOUR ENTIRE GAME!

FINAL EVICTION

As FINAL HOH, Jasmine has the ONE and ONLY Vote to Evict!

Ryan and Arcanine

HOH Jasmine has Voted to Evict

ARCANINE YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!
PLEASE JOIN AND BE THE LAST MEMBER OF THE JURY!

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN AND TO YOU AGAIN JASMINE, YOU TWO ARE THE FINAL 2!

One of you is obviously gonna be the Winner of Big Brother 6! Who will it be? Well that lays in the hands of The Jury of 9! Lets Welcome them ALL back to the game.

JEREMY!
CAMERON!
JACKSON!
MATTHEW!
CARLOS!
ANDREW!
JAY!
NICK!
AND RECENTLY EVICTED ARCANINE!

Well it's nice to see MOST of the House Guests all together again! I must say this has certainly be a Season to remember for me! BUT a Winner is to be decided and that's where you The Jury come in!

The Jury were asked a couple of days ago to give the Final 2 Questions. These may or may not influence The Jury members Vote.

I will post shortly the Questions and Answers shortly!

Stay with us! :)
3285 days 3 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Welcome Back to Big Brother 6!

Just Moments ago Jasmine won the FINAL HOH, and had chosen to Evict Arcanine! Leaving her and Ryan as the Final 2!

It's now time to look into the Questions given by The Jury and the Answers the FINAL 2, Jasmine and Ryan.

CARLOS' QUESTION

"Who was the biggest threat in the game and give me a compliment on my game?"

Ryan - Carlos himself, he really scared me, You were a smart, great player.

Jasmine - I think the biggest threat in the game was Arcaine. He entered the game late and dominated in HOHS. I think your game was pretty smart, not too bad.

ANDREW'S QUESTION

"Rank The Jurors" (This is excluding Arcanine)

Ryan - Carlos, Jay, Andrew, Cameron, Jackson, Nick, Matthew (Missed out Jeremy by accident I assume)

Jasmine - Jay, Nick, Matthew, Jackson, Jeremy, Andrew, Carlos and Cameron

JEREMY'S QUESTION

"What is the reason why you think I should go that early?"

Ryan - What is the reason why you think I should go that early? I was scared of you Jeremy

Jasmine - I think you left early because you didn't make enough alliances and cover your game well enough.

JACKSON'S QUESTION

"Who was your biggest threat and ally in the game and what was the most shocking eviction?"

Only Jasmine answered this Question.

Jasmine - My biggest threat was Arcanine & my biggest ally was Jay. The most shocking eviction was Jay that's when the game got realer for me.

Carlos Question in next post
3285 days 2 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
CARLOS' QUESTION

" Asked for something NICE about EACH House Guest", but I have shortened it down to just those on The Jury!

Ryan's Answer

Carlos, You were a very intelligent player and a nice guy was worried about you for awhile
Jay, Never got to know you well but always seemed like an interesting guy
Andrew, You were a boss player
Cameron,Thought you were targeting me for awhile, you're an excellent player
Jackson You're like Michael Jackson as in you're awesome!
Nick, You seem like a good person
Matthew We were aligned early on, You are a chill guy and i never wanted you out

Jasmine's Answer

Jay- Great game player! One of the best this season.  Has had my back throughout this entire game, never back stabbed me or anything. Thank you so much for being an awesome friend!

Nick- Another great game player! I wish we were closer aligned earlier in the game instead of towards the end. We could have def made some POWER moves ;)

Matthew- We were closer in the earlier in the game and I def had your back until we started to drift apart and I wasn't sure where we stood anymore. You are cool in my book.

Jackson- We had small conversation. I wish we also more aligned in the game. Good game player!

Jeremy- Didn't get to know you too much, you seemed pretty cool tho.

Andrew-  Didn't get to know you too much, you seemed cool.

Carlos- Good game player!

Cameron- Wish I got to know you more. You seemed cool!

Jackson - Who was your biggest threat and ally in the game and what was the most shocking eviction?

(Again excluding Arcanine)

That's it for Questions and Answers!

Jury Members, The Final 2 will now make their Final Pleas to you on WHY they should win Big Brother 6!

Jasmine your up first
3285 days 2 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
"Hello everyone! I would first like to say this has been an amazing game with each and every one of you. Through the good and the bad I defiantly had fun and would do it all over again.

I think I've played a very smart game, worthy enough to be crowed the winner of Big Brother 6 & here is why. I started off this game with instant immunity, advancing me several weeks into the game. After I won the immunity and even weeks after, I didn't win a bunch of competitions because I knew that would be make a threat in the game. I had to smart about it. Have immunity and lay low! Make friends and allies. Big brother is a social game if anything else. Let's face it! You can't win every HOH or every POV. No one has EVER done that in the history of Big Brother. So during that time while you don't have power you have to have a great & smart social game and I believe I had that, also making genuine friendships in the process.

My game has been trustworthy as well. I've only did someone dirty in this game once. This person wasn't an alliance member but they did keep me safe from time to time. I did that because I knew I HAD to get rid of this person if I had a shot of winning. This person was a HUGE threat and I had the "cahoonas" to put this person up when no one else didn't. That's what a true Big Brother winner does if you ask me! A big brother winner is a RISK TAKER!

I''ve proved myself in this game as well. Sure, I wasn't blazing through the competitions. But in the end, when I was seriously on the line, I got POWER. Going from being on the block to winning POV then winning HOH! granting me into this finale position.

GUYS, I'M THE ONLY female in the game. I beat out majority of the males and now here in the finale! C'mon now! How rare is that!

This hasn't been easy. I've had times where I WAS close to giving up but I KEPT PUSHING! I hope that you guys took everything I've said into consideration and let it help you on picking the REAL WINNER of Big Brother season 6.. yours TRULY! Jasmine!

Thank you :)"
3285 days 2 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Ryan's Turn

"I deserve to win because i played an essential floater roll. Being safe early on allowed me to do so. I really turned it on when i needed to however. In the last few weeks i won an hoh and veto, and played well social to get my way to the end. I survived 3 evictions, why? because i kepts myself away from peoples radars. Now I cant sit here and tell you i've won the most competitions, but winning when you have to and floating is a great strategy and i deserve recognition for it. I've enjoyed playing with everyone and i thank you all for the experience."
3285 days 2 hours ago
The_Fabulous_Daniel
Thank You House Guests!

Now I will post Game Stats below. This is HOH Wins, POVs Wins, BOBs Wins, Times Nominated on Eviction Day.

RYAN

HOH - 2 (dethroned afterwards) and 1
BOB - 1
POV - 1
Nominated on Eviction Day - 4

JASMINE

HOH - 3
BOB - 1
POV - 1
Nominated on Eviction Day - 2

Well Jury it's now ALL over to you. The game has been played and there is only one thing left to do! You guys now have 24 Hours to MAIL ME your Vote for the WINNER (not to Evict this time) of Big Brother 6! If you DO NOT VOTE then this time your Vote will be RANDOMISED so make it count and MAIL ME!

PLEASE DO NOT POST WHO YOU DID OR DID NOT VOTE FOR OR I WILL FORCE YOUR VOTE TO BE RANDOMISED!

Well that's all for now House Guests. Who will become the WINNER of Big Brother 6? Find out in just only about 24 Hours time as the Finale begins and the game ends!

From Outside the Big Brother House I'm Julie Chen! Goodbye!
3284 days 21 hours ago
wym395
Very good answers =D
3284 days 19 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I forgot to play the comp :/ oh well. GL to you two.
3280 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
When do we find out who won?
3279 days 22 hours ago
ryanm69
Wondering the same thing :O

open group

Big Brother 6 - THE SECRET 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!