This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #3

Topic » Runway #3

3408 days ago
lassidoggy
Ladies, tonight, you were asked to write up a news report, and you were asked to walk the runway as your news reporter.

Can the following ladies step forward?
Big Mama
Claudia Parks
Cinna Bon Bon
Tatiana Americana
Frenchiie

Your five are safe. Please leave the runway.

The rest of you represent the best and the worst of the week.

Dolly Marie Wood- This was a shining moment for you. I loved how the report was friendly, yet you still kept it real. You're safe.

Shady Momma Mastro- Your movie review of "Teeth" kept me salivating for more, and I lived for your runway presentation. Condragulations, you are the winner of this challenge.

Jessica Phoenix- I felt like you gave an effort, but it didn't translate. If you're gonna go for the ditzy reporter, I wanted you to be more dumbed down and blonde. I'm sorry, my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Fifi Vixez- Nothing. It's Week 3, and you gave me nothing. This won't do, girl. I'm sorry, my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Jessica and Fifi.... The Time has... NOT come. There's been some breaking news.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Deletta Black has dropped out from the competition. We will miss her and we will miss the way she submitted her outfits a minute before closing.

Fifi and Jessica, I hope and expect to not see you two here next time. Good luck.

That's all.
3408 days ago
mastropola
Mother.
3408 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
my cheetah outfit saving me
3408 days ago
QueenDoe
I'm so happy that i got 2 stay on the runway, for a good reason. Thank you <3
3407 days 23 hours ago
Absol
can't wait for mastropola to cackle on call
3407 days 23 hours ago
panda6785
omg this...

open group

Lassi's DRAG RACE (SEASON 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!