This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2 NOW CASTING: DUOS

Topic » SEASON 2 NOW CASTING: DUOS

3478 days 19 hours ago
Rickertude
Username:

Name (First Only):

Color Level:

Favorite Tengaged Game:

Played a group game before:

Skype (required for live competitions):

Timezone:

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important):

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner):

Playing Style:

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?:

Any questions for me? Please message me! If selected, you will be sent a pre-house entry survey for use later in the game.
3478 days 18 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Username: tditdatdwt1234d

Name (First Only): JT

Color Level: yellow

Favorite Tengaged Game: Fastings

Played a group game before: yes

Skype (required for lfewive competitions): Jessicamiyaredd

Timezone: CST

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important): Everyday All Day

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner): Naw

Playing Style: a quite player that will make Big moves & be the manipulater i can be

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?: I'm a pizza boy but really a cop

Any questions for me? Please message me! If selected, you will be sent a pre-house entry survey for use later in the game. OK
3478 days 18 hours ago
slaypapa
Username: slaypapa

Name (First Only): Simon

Color Level: Yellow

Favorite Tengaged Game: Rookies

Played a group game before: Nope. Group virgin

Skype (required for live competitions): krazysimon

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important): Well im on fall break so almost all day

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner): Oh no! Im no bitter jury member

Playing Style:  I play a good social game and I like to stay friends with everyone. Im a completely loyal player until i cant anymore. I organize big moves

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?: Snapchat: indieboysimon. Im open to any sort of alliances i work well with people
3478 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
Name (First Only): Bobby

Color Level: Orange

Favorite Tengaged Game: Survivor

Played a group game before: Yes

Skype (required for live competitions): bobbyklimas

Timezone: EST

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important): After 5 p.m.

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner): Nope

Playing Style: Strategic

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?: I am a very strategic guy when it comes to voting
3478 days 12 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Username:Micklepickle20

Name (First Only): Mickle

Color Level:Light Green

Favorite Tengaged Game: All of them

Played a group game before:Si

Skype (required for live competitions):apicklewithsugartits

Timezone: pst

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important):evening

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner):naw
Playing Style: social

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?:nothing
3474 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
coolKat
Natalie
Yellow

All of them so far
Yes lots

None

EST

Evening

No

Strategic/Social

That I'm Fun to be around
3473 days 12 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Username: NoChildSupport

Name (First Only): Ricky

Color Level: Silver

Favorite Tengaged Game: Casting

Played a group game before: No

Skype (required for live competitions): mrafrika24

Timezone: Central

Time of day you are most active on TG (being an active player is important): 3-9 P.M. on weekdays. Mostly all day on weekends.

Will you quit the group because you are evicted or going to be evicted (Jury members are needed to vote for the winner): No

Playing Style: Social

What do you want the other house guests to know about you?: I'm competitive and GAME ON

Any questions for me? Please message me! If selected, you will be sent a pre-house entry survey for use later in the game.

open group

Big Brother 2 : Casting Call

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!