This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CASTING! fill out an application!

Topic » CASTING! fill out an..

3857 days 4 hours ago
KaeEli
Casting!
please fill out the following application to apply for this one of a kind game. This game is based off a television show that was aired appx. 5  years ago. Feel free to Google it and familiarize yourself with the show.

1. What is the name you want to be called by?
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive?
4. Why do you want to join this game?
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why?
6. Are you able to do screen shots?

Thank-you ahead of time for applying. The better the game you play, the more likely you will be welcomed back for future games.
3856 days 21 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
Shane

snakes , spiders and urban legend like slenderman etc because snakes and spider r scary and sometimes venomess and urban legends cause they freak me out

use my smarts

its looks different and fun

Halloween ( the old one ) idk I just love it

idk what that is
3856 days 16 hours ago
PSULucky
1. What is the name you want to be called by? Dave (but psu or lucky would work)
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. spiders, bugs, heights. I hate the thought of something crawling around like a spider :o and heights because I get really nervous after a certain point going up. oh and death isn't great either ;) lol
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? like shane said, smarts
4. Why do you want to join this game? because I love you and it sounds interesting and new!
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why?  Halloween! And most of its sequels except for #3 I think.
6. Are you able to do screen shots? yeah!
3856 days 14 hours ago
CutieAmy
1. Amy
2. rats because they are disgusting like etiennes bottom
3. i will use my body to my advantage
4. because i feel like it
5. the strangers because its scary :x
6. yes
3856 days 14 hours ago
ryangordon94
I remember this show!!! I loved it, omg!!!

1. What is the name you want to be called by? Ryan
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. I would say my biggest fear is being kidnapped or held at gunpoint because I wouldn't know what to do at that moment and id be too scared to think about what to do.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? I will do my absolute best in the challenges and use my smarts to strategically get far.
4. Why do you want to join this game? Well, when the show was aired, I watched every week. I loved the show. I also want to join because I want to prove I can finally win a show after making it to the final 4 before being cut twice...
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why? I would say SAW or the conjuring because saw is extremely gross and the mask guy is so creepy and it seems like someone could actually pull those stunts off. The conjuring because it has a lot of pop-outs and those are the things I hate most.
6. Are you able to do screen shots? yes
3856 days 13 hours ago
Dejaman
1. What is the name you want to be called by? Deja
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. My biggest fear is not knowing. I am afraid of things that I don't understand or can't explain. I strive to learn as much as I can to quench my fear, but there is always tomorrow. And no one can know what happens tomorrow.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? Be very cheerful. Mail and wave. Don't kill anyone. That seems smart.
4. Why do you want to join this game? It's a unique idea.
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why? Sinister because it gives the thought of children being anything but innocent.
6. Are you able to do screen shots?: I'm afraid not.
3856 days 13 hours ago
tvfan98
1. What is the name you want to be called by? Shane
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. Being awake and tortured, but I do not have the ability to move. The thought of being completely helpless terrifies me.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? Anything.
4. Why do you want to join this game? It looks like an interesting concept.
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why? The Silence of the Lambs because it is the best use of suspense.
6. Are you able to do screen shots? Yes.
3856 days 12 hours ago
bklimas
1. What is the name you want to be called by? Bobby
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail.  Snakes, creep me out
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? Strong moves
4. Why do you want to join this game? I can do very well in this.
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why? Children of the Corn, because kids get hypnotized
6. Are you able to do screen shots? Yes
3856 days 12 hours ago
blandin12
1. What is the name you want to be called by? Blandin
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. My biggest fear is being alone. In anyway or form. For example, being unloved or abandoned by people. Or just plain and simply generally on my own.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? I will have to use strategy
4. Why do you want to join this game? Because it sounds pretty cool, and it is quite an original game.
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why? War of the worlds (2005). They way they went about making this movie is incredible!
6. Are you able to do screen shots? sorry, no (I would, but i am stupid and don't know what it is :P)
3856 days 12 hours ago
acyuta
1.acyuta
2.I fear of insects
3.Strategy!
4.This looks promising and very interesting
5.Conjuring because of its innovative way of showing terror
6.Yup!
3856 days 12 hours ago
rory17
1. What is the name you want to be called by?: Rory
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail: Heigths because I think they give me the creeps
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive: Make friends...a lot of friends
4. Why do you want to join this game: It would be fun
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why: The Sixth Sense because it was the first horror movie I had eve seen.
6. Are you able to do screen shots: Screen Shots?
3856 days 11 hours ago
zoeylacey
Lacey
Rats hate them long tails, furry and small
Friends
Looks cool
Saw I find all of them amazing addicted to them
Yeah
3856 days 11 hours ago
Wonderdog
1. What is the name you want to be called by?: Tim
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. My biggest fear is mirrors in the dark, because I am always scared that it would be a monster in it instead of me. I also am very scared of spiders walking on me.
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive?: I will use my brain instead of using my sociality. I am a good mastermind.
4. Why do you want to join this game?: I want to play in this game, because I like unique games and this one really caught my attention,
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why?: I never saw a horror movie, because I have a good imagination and my parents don't want me to see any. If I had to choose one, it would be the one with a family moving into a house and there are ghosts and a devil or something catching the brother of the main character. I forgot the name, sorry :c
6. Are you able to do screen shots? Yes, I did many screenshots on this website.
3856 days 10 hours ago
Schwabby2222
1. What is the name you want to be called by?  Jake
2. What is your biggest fear and why? please describe in detail. Spiders, because they are just really creep
3. Since this is a game where alliances won't get you far, what will you do to survive? Just play my absolute hardest
4. Why do you want to join this game? To have fun and win
5. what is your favorite scary movie and why?  The Conjuring, It's freaky and I love scary movies
6. Are you able to do screen shots? Yes!
3856 days 10 hours ago
KaeEli
casting is closed

open group

13: Fear is Real

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!