This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Applications [S1: Tahiti]

3856 days 13 hours ago
Nathan132
After taking a break from hosting, only doing one season, I have decided to host again. This time I'll be more committed to hosting, I will stick to a schedule, make the game more interesting, and have a more fun, committed, active cast! So if you are all three of those things, please apply!

(NOTE THAT IF YOU PLAYED IN SEASON ONE OF NATHAN'S SURVIVOR: JAPAN, YOU CAN STILL APPLY)

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3856 days 3 hours ago
Username: Avatar20
First name to call you by: Nikki
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): Nikki
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I really want to show my strategic strengths
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: For me strategic shows the most in my game play
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I have a heroic personality but a villainous game play
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: definitely because I have a unique way of playing that no one would see me coming

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3:00-9:30 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? mostly an 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Definitely I love to send one usually every tribal and in between challenges
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? definitely!!!!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? definitely!!!!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: always :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes :)))
3855 days 22 hours ago
tuter32
Username: tuter32
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: Purple
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcom (thank god I dont have to say why)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because i love the game and I know I can win!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A weird mix of Social/Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the cast.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Of course, I can win. If i didnt think I could win why would i apply?

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? After 7, 9 times out of 10 anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime after 7 PM Est and before 11
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? on the site 9. Do i always remember challenges no.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): LOL I love to talk. Ill prob break your inbox.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As a fellow host of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? To you? No. To my fellow players, possibly.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will always vote and ill try to make as many challenges.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep, hopefully we will never have that problem though
3855 days 17 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Username:Michael
First name to call you by:Mickle
Last initial to call you by:Pickle
Nickname (if you would like one):WhiteChocolate
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:pst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Rupert
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :Because
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:All of it
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Yes
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:beacause i can

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you?yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8.5

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3854 days 21 hours ago
Jordan293
Username: Jordan293
First name to call you by: Jordan
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): Jordan
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: GMT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play this because i want to play a Survivor group game and this looks fun.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes because i have good people skills and ik how to work this game.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 7
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 0 but i would be one for this i just come back from a banned on a old acct so i was on all day on the acct but i dont play game no more. i play on Zwooper now but ii just wanted to play a group game on tengaged.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): i would try to do one like ones or more a day :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ok
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i would be here usles something happends
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3854 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Username: Fobbyiyg
First name to call you by: Scott
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert Boneham
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I probably won't win but I can at least make jury
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: As I said before no but I could make merge or higher

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Anytime after 6PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime after 6 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3854 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Username: Anoreoz897
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: O
Nickname (if you would like one): Oreo
Color Level: Light Green

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Either Fabio or Kat.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love Survivor and its the one show I grew up with. And I've played this game some many times, it feels like its impossible for me to lose AGAIN.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Definitely social, but that doesn't mean I suck in challenges.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hmm let me think. Oh yeah...HERO!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because Ive been shot down at Finals more than once. I know I can strategize my way through the game with becoming suspicious. (AND NO, I AM NO FLOATER)

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 7-11 :)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime really.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? At least an 8...(but I DO have a social life outside of the computer....I'm no geek haha)

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course! But I must warn you...I speak the truth in confessionals...If I don't like someone, expect to feel my wrath to those in the VL.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Heck Yeah!!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yupperz...but I don't plan on being voted out :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Duhhh!! Of COURSE!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yeah...I'll always vote haha :D
~
3854 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Username: SurvivorRulz96
First name to call you by: David
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Sharpee
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jerri Manthey
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : i think i can win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social and strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: because ur here to play the game not to make friends so voting each other off won't be a personal issue im here to win.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? doesn't matter
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? im free at any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 100

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes i will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes and i will joke around here and there for humor
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? i understand and i won't act selfish
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i'll try
3854 days 14 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
Username: MattsBBUpdates
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: D
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Lisa Welchel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Been looking for a new group game!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Really depends
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes! I think my social skills are great.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any besides 3 or before on weekdays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 when in a game

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes!
3854 days 12 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Username: Duffybutt11
First name to call you by: Bubba
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Just Bubba! :D
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: As of right now, Vytas. Overall Tom (Africa;All-Stars)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love survivor, and testing myself. (I also got the invite but I wont mention that ;D)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social or Physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I have the tendency to gain trust, and get myself as far as possible.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8pm EST-12am EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After school on weekdays (4:30pm EST) and anytime weekends!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10!

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3854 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Username: Dinosauro27
First name to call you by: Dino
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Dino
Color Level: light green
Time-Zone: eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob C.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: social and strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Charismatic villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've won other games

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3854 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
Username: Bklimas
First name to call you by: Bobby
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Bobby
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Colby
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Want to play a good game and meet new people
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Maybe, because I can make a lot of strategic moves.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8 P.M.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3854 days ago
mbpi42
Username: @mbpi42
First name to call you by: Mabbit
Last initial to call you by: A.
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Yau-Man
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to be apart of the first season.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes and I will do it by staying liked while under the radar

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8pm-2am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6pm-11pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Okay
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3853 days 20 hours ago
rickyr777
Username: rickyr77
First name to call you by: ricky
Nickname (if you would like one): ricky
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): because i like survivor and group games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero most of the time
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: because i can get people to trust me

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 7-10 except tues thur
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?4-6:30
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
~
3853 days 1 hour ago
EpicMiles262
Username: EpicMiles262
First name to call you by: Miles
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: GMT (England)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because it's my first time and I hope to do well and I love Survivor!!!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I am very good both socially and strategically!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think I'm a Hero?! (Maybe this will bring out the villain in me!!!)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I'm trustworthy and friendly.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? I can be on until 6:30 pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? (GMT Time) Weekdays (6:30am - 7:30am & 3:15pm - 11:00pm) Weekends (7:30 am - 11:30pm)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I've only just started but I would say 8

3851 days 5 hours ago
Sackeshi
Username: sackeshi
First name to call you by: Andalib
Last initial to call you by: o
Nickname (if you would like one): sackeshi
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: russell hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because i want to be a villain and win threw terrorizing people
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes because i have no bounderies and i can manipulate people to do what i want

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 7,8,9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? before 10 after 8pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.9

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes i love to send them i always sent ones and there intresting
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes you but contests might not lol
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes i have never been bigger  and i have been in 5-6 juries
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes i love being active
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes but there will be no need
~

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!