This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Patio

3678 days 9 hours ago
goose89
You arrive at the Patio only to see Dino doing the dead man's float in the pool.

Guests, Have you ever had that sinking feeling that something bad was going to happen? Dino is dead. Just as well, he never could get my name right.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid that the death of your compatriot was no accident. It was in fact... murder. Worse yet, it appears that the killer is indeed somewhere on this very patio... amongst you, who has tasked me to speak on his or her behalf.

This note was slipped under the door in my butler's quaters:
"Dear Mortals, you've all been personally selected to play my diabolical game of life and death. Your job? Stay alive long enough to discover who I am. You can only do that by being the best at solving the crimes I put before you. Fail and you may be the next to die. I had to make an example of Dino because he showed his incompetence by not being able to get my butler's name right. His ignorance cost him his life. As for the rest of you, the living, here are the rules:

"Following each murder I will grant you the opportunity to investigate one and only one of the following areas, The Victim's Last Known Whereabouts... The Crime Scene... or the Morgue where you can examine the corpse in a more private setting."

Take a moment to decide which of the three areas you wish to investigate. Give careful consideration to your choice. Take a look around. The killer, im afraid, is among us.
3678 days 9 hours ago
goose89
You have until Wednesday 8:30PM est. to decide which area to investigate. At which point we will have a riddle.
Post your choice here
3678 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
lkw plz n thx
3678 days 9 hours ago
winners1
Crime scene
3678 days 9 hours ago
NaOnkaBitch
Last known whereabouts pls
3678 days 8 hours ago
goose89
Last Known:
Courtney
JTia

Crime Scene:
Ryan

Morgue:
3678 days 8 hours ago
Moci
Crime Scene please.
3678 days 6 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I'll take the morgue.
3678 days 6 hours ago
goose89
Last Known:
Courtney (NovaScotiaChic)
JTia (NaOnkaBitch)

Crime Scene:
Ryan (winners1)
Christina (Moci)

Morgue:
Daniel (DontVoteMePlease)
3678 days 3 hours ago
mrcool
Wait who died?
And LKW
3678 days 3 hours ago
mrcool
oh dino ok
3677 days 21 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Last known whereabouts.
3677 days 21 hours ago
goose89
Last Known:
JTia (NaOnkaBitch)
Matt (mrcool)
Blossom (EternalBlossom)

Crime Scene:
Ryan (winners1)
Christina (Moci)

Morgue:

waiting on Alexadria (jayjet) and Jin (ilovetosing)
3677 days 19 hours ago
jayjet
last known
3677 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
Last known.
3677 days 5 hours ago
goose89
Last Known:
JTia (NaOnkaBitch)
Matt (mrcool)
Blossom (EternalBlossom)
Alexandria (jayjet)
Jin (ilovetosing)

Crime Scene:
Ryan (winners1)
Christina (Moci)

Morgue:

open group

Goose's Whodunnit (apps closed)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!