This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #18 (Sangilack)

3658 days 8 hours ago
KickAss93
So,we now bring in the members of our Jury,Dan,Tristan,Carter,Ismail,and Semaj,voted out 2 Tribal Councils ago.

So,our NEW jury,however,is Andrew,Audren,Jake,Nathan,and Liam.

We also bring in our two players in danger,Marshal,who got 5 votes,and Ethan,with only 2 votes,voted out due to Andrew's Hidden Immunity Idol.

Marshal,Ethan,state why you should be voted back into this game.

Audren,Andrew,Liam,Jake,and Nathan,you all must send me your vote.You are voting who you want back INTO this game.

I will reveal the first 2 votes after all of them are in.HOWEVER...you will not know what the Final 3 votes are until Tribal Council 19!
3658 days 8 hours ago
MrEthan123
I really wanna be back in this game. I have been playing so hard and tring to win. I wanna get to the finale. I have so much more to offer. Please give me the chance to return and kick your guys butt.:)
3658 days 7 hours ago
Nt888
Goo luck you guys you both played an awesome game and may the best one return
3658 days 6 hours ago
lakeyja900
I should be brought back into this game because despite what I've been telling everyone I have been playing this game smart, until I was backstabbed. (Shoutout to my backstabbers, I was told by one of you that you thought we weren't allied anymore, but I thought we were. I don't know where that miscommunication came from, but I guess we're not working together anymore. I would appreciate it if you brought me back though) I haven't been playing my A Game, so if I'm given another chance to play I'll show that I can play this game, thanks in advance for any saves.
3656 days 14 hours ago
Nt888
When are votes getting read
3656 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
Okay.The first 4 votes will actually be read now!

First Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Marshal.
3656 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
Second Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ethan.

Marshal-1
Ethan-1
3656 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
Third Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ethan.

Ethan-2
Marshal-1
3656 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
Fourth Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2nd person voted back INTO this game...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
NO ONE.

The final vote is for Marshal.At Tribal Council #19 we will see who will return!
3656 days 9 hours ago
flatl99
ohhh, i thought we were voting for who we wanted to vote out lol
3656 days 8 hours ago
KickAss93
No.
3656 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
whatever lol
3656 days 7 hours ago
Audren
wooooooooow that sucks. Yeah this was weird and confusing. And why won't you tell us? That's not fair for all of us as the person who comes back gets to skip a tribal
3656 days 7 hours ago
MrEthan123
Im so confused.. Am I returning or nawt
3656 days 3 hours ago
Audren
final vote? that's only 4. There is no way there can be a tie?

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!