This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3364 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PUZZLE MANIACS
-----
Today you will all have to solve a 100 piece jig-saw puzzle. The puzzle pieces are all square-ish (no little things on the side of the pieces like a normal jig-saw puzzle. All flat edges) and when put together correctly, you will get this season’s logo.

When you complete the puzzle, take a screenshot, and send me the screenshot (refer to the last challenge if you don’t know how to do this still).

Whoever solves the puzzle in the fastest time wins Immunity for their tribe. This does not mean who sends me a screenshot first. When the puzzle is completed, it gives the time it took to solve. That is the time I will be looking at.

Once you send a screenshot, you cannot send a new one. And like last time, if your screenshot looks fake in any way, it will be rejected, and you will not be able to submit a new one.

Puzzle -- http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=00710b30ce3f

You have until 5pm EST on THURSDAY to send me your screenshots. Good Luck.
3363 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3 scores have been sent in so far.

About 5 and a 1/2 hours left
3363 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Will do results later tonight. Tribal will have a little extension on voting (probs until like 5pm EST instead of noon)
3363 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd -- A.J. -- 21:31
2nd -- R.J. -- 16:39
1st -- Bates -- 8:33

(only three to submit scores)

CHALUKYA WINS IMMUNITY!
3363 days 3 hours ago
ajx2x
Yay!!

I'm sorry to say, but the participation in this season has been horrible so far. With only 3 people doing this challenge, it's so sad.

With that being said, thanks for participating Bates and helping us win immunity (since my score sucks so badly!)
3363 days 2 hours ago
terose
Yay!!! Sorry I haven't been participating. It's my spring break but I've been doing an externship all week and have an interview tomorrow for a job once I graduate college so I feel like I have a good excuse.

Good job once again Chalukya!
3363 days 2 hours ago
ajx2x
That's a good excuse, man! Best of luck in your interview tomorrow! :)
3363 days 2 hours ago
terose
Thanks! It means a lot!
3362 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Sorry guys I didn't submit, I have been EXTREMELY busy at college with dance shows all this week so I haven't been able to help, however I should be more active now :)
3362 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Damn, I just done the challenge and on my first try I got 13:13 so I could have helped, sorry again guys

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!