This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 - The Ring

Topic » Episode 9 - The Ring

2201 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Christian has voted to send JAKE into the Ring.
Meli has voted to send NOLAN into the Ring.

Jake vs. Nolan
-----
This ring duel is non-live. I am going to post it now, and you guys will have until 6pm EST tomorrow to complete the task.

Good Luck!
2201 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Postal Service”

For this challenge, all you need to do is send me 15 mails on TG. Whoever sends me 15 mails the fastest wins the duel and stays alive in the game.

Your mails NEED to be numbered, and sent in numerical order. If your numbers send out of order because you go to fast or forget a mail, you will receive a 1 minute time penalty for each error.

If we have a tie, whoever did 10 mails the fastest wins, same rules about errors applying. That basically means the time between 1-10 is your time, instead of 1-15 - simple.

You may only attempt this once, and once you start you cannot re-start - so if you start you better finish as fast as you can.

You have to do this through mails on TG - you cannot play on Skype, Chatzy, etc.

Ask any questions you may have.
2201 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
lets do this
2201 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Well you both did that challenge right away, so I have the results
2201 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jake sent all 15 mails, without error, in 57 seconds.

Nolan sent all 15 mails in 16 seconds, but there was one error (#4&5 were sent out of order), which is a 1 minute time penalty as per the rules, making his final time 1 minute 16 seconds.

Which means, Jake has won the duel and stays alive in the game.
2201 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nolan, I'm sorry, but this ends your time on Vendettas. Take care of yourself.
2201 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
LETS GOOOO
2201 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
Yassss Jake you did it <33333

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!