This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Rules and Regulations

Topic » Season 5 Rules and Regulations

3289 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Please read this before you apply!

=ACTIVITY=

Activity is the key to the game, and will be taken very seriously. Players are expected to attend a majority of all the events that take place during the game.

If you do not show up at challenges, nothing happens. If you do not answer questions at tribal council, nothing happens. However, if you do not vote, you will receive a self vote.

Keep in mind that a self-vote will result in a strike, represented by an X next to your username. Once you recieve three strikes, you will be medically evacuated from the game and will not be asked to return.

=CHALLENGES=

A majority of challenges will be live, although some will be non-live. Full effort and participation is expected. Live challenges will have a check-in time, and depending on the challenge, players may or may not be able to join in after check-in ends.

Non-live challenges will have a specific deadline, and tribal council will follow directly afterwards.

=TRIBAL COUNCIL=

Tribal Council is non-live. It will be posted directly after the challenge, and castaways will all be asked a question. Answering the questions is definitely not required, but is very much appreciated.

Once a vote is sent in, it may (for the first time in Ry's Survivor) be revised before the vote is read. Note that when I receive all the votes, I will still be waiting until the deadline to reveal them. I will post the numbers of votes everyone recieved next to an eliminated players name. When I put an asterisk "*" next to a number, it represents one of those votes was a self-vote.

=HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS=

This season will have NO hidden immunity idols. One less thing to worry about for you, but that means if you get the majority of the votes, you are gone.

=REMOVAL=

Removal from the game can result in the following ways:

BANS: If you are banned, you will be removed to the game immediately. This can be prevented if you message me on my skype, which is the same as my username.

QUIT: If you quit the game, you may not return for any future seasons. You will be removed immediately after your quit is requested and you give a valid reason to leave the game. You will not be asked to return.

COMPLAINING/ARGUING: If you continuously complain or argue with me over something in the game, whether it be a challenge or anything of the sorts, you won't be removed from the game. If it continues to the point it ruins the game for me AND the rest of the cast, I will have to disqualify you and not ask you to return.

SELF-VOTES: As stated earlier, having three total self-votes at any point in the game will call for immediate evacuation

LEAVING THE SITE: One season, a player was evacuated due to a blog about leaving the site permanently. If this is the case, or a player has been offline for more than 3 days and it is pointed out to me, he/she will be immediately evacuted.

=CONFESSIONALS=

Confessionals are a vital part of the game, and are highly recommended. There is a Viewer's Lounge, and sending confessionals will gain you fans, as they will be posted in the VL. Don't expect the VL to be too active, though.

Things confessionals do:
- Gain fans in VL.
- Improve your chances of returning for future seasons.
- Help me understand what is going on.
- Improve your chances of winning Fan Favorite.

So, send them!

==HONOR OF THE GAME==

Don't bribe or blackmail anyone. Don't do stupid shit. Also, don't try and bribe VL watchers out of sharing votes and confessionals, for the VL will be opened at the end of the season.

=TIEBREAKER RULES=

If a tribal council results in a tied vote, there will be a revote. After the revote, if the vote is still tied, we will random.org who goes home. If not all of the re-votes are sent in, it will count as the initial vote. If a person self-votes then doesn't revote, that person's vote will be thrown out, and will count as 2 self-votes.
3289 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
A tie at the final 4 will result in a immediate re-vote/random.org.

A tie in the voting for a winner will be resolved in the following ways, using each applicable action as the list goes on:
1. An emergency juror will be called - this will be the player eliminated directly before the jury began.
2. If somehow we are still tied, a revote.
3. If there is only two players involved in the tie, the third player in the final 3 decides on a winner.
4. Co-winners is allowed, but not recommended. If this is not agreed on by the cast, then the winner will be randomly decided.

open group

Ry's Survivor: Season 5 *APPS OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!