This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #9

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #9

3408 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jimbo- Congratulations on immunity, how is the immunity going to help you down the road, or are you just keeping it from someone else?
Kolby- Based on the challenge, what kind of person do you believe should be eliminated tonight?
Jerome- This game is rough, who's the roughest player, you think, that has been eliminated so far?
Andrew- You were at immunity and could have won it all if Jimbo hadn't shown up, will this Tribal be the end of you?
Dakota- Two immunitys in a row, and now your down for the count, what happens now?
RiRi- You and Kolby are the only returnees left, neither of you making merge, do you think that's why all the other have been eliminated?
Steve- There are seven people left, about to be six. What do you think that the future holds?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN'T VOTE FOR JIMBO
3408 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Congratulations on immunity, how is the immunity going to help you down the road, or are you just keeping it from someone else?

Actually, I'm not keeping it from anyone

*stands*

I'd like to give immunity away to Kolby
3408 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
*looks at Jimbo*

Whatchoo doing?
3408 days 1 hour ago
dak236
I don't now what happens now? I haven't really been playing too hard. Just been in the right place at the same time.
3408 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
*Looks at Riri*

:O
3408 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Kolby has official been given immunity, which means that Jimbo will be a possible person for elimination and Kolby can not be voted.
3408 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
I don't think im in danger but you never know......
3407 days 22 hours ago
Justunreal
Jerome- This GAME is rough, who's the roughest player, you think, that has been eliminated so far?
Definitely Noah. Why do you think people voted him out.
3407 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Thanks Jim :D
3407 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby- Based on the challenge, what kind of person do you believe should be eliminated tonight?

TBH I would not say the challenge really determines who gets eliminated, it would be based on all of other things also.
3406 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
ALRIGHT! There were SO many vote changes that it messed with my brain and my chart of the votes. SO... if I got your vote wrong too bad, at some point you voted for this person. Here we go...

Results:

Dakota- 3
RiRi- 1
Jimbo- 2
Steve- 1

Dakota, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Dakota, the tribe has spoken.
3406 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Why is that stupid bitch, RiRi there? That makes NO sense...
3406 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Riri is queen ;-;

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!