This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inside Stars With BigBrothermaniac

Topic » Inside Stars With..

3780 days 11 hours ago
Nathan1999
Get ready for all the juicy drama and updates coming straight from tengaged own BigBrothermaniac... Get ready and stick around!
3780 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH STOOPKID95 FROM STARS #106747, (CURRENTLY STILL IN THE GAME)

1. If you can describe your Stars expierence in 1 word, what would that word be?
SK: Unremitting

2. How does it feel to have made it past the first two day changes un-nommed?
SK: It feels good. Knowing that I was able to avoid getting last and avoid going up the day after is always a good thing

3. What's the general atmosphere inside the Stars house?
SK: It's kinda intense at the moment. My name is going around, so I know I have a lot of work to do.

4. Tell us your best friend(s) in the Stars house.
SK: No Comment

5. Tell us your worst enem(ies) in the Stars house.
SK: I don't really have any worst enemies. There hasn't really been any drama, so there's no one to really hate.

6. Is the house fiercely divided?
SK: Definitely. This last set split because the vote was 8-8, so that just shows how divided this entire cast is.

7. If you were taken out right now, who would you support?
SK: Whoever I got evicted to. If I go up this early, then it'll probably end up being with someone I like, so if I get evicted, I'd want the person who I lost to to avenge my eviction :P

8. A rumor floating around the site is that a few of the Stars housemates in recent games have participated in spamming to save themselves, which is highly frowned upon. If you had to pick one Stars houseguest that you think WOULD spam, who would that person be and why?
SK: I don't think anyone in this cast would spam. A lot of times you can tell ahead of time if someone will spam to stay, but with this cast you can't tell. Although a few people know people outside the game are gonna try to spam them out, so that just adds an extra bit of intensity when nominating.

A huge thank you to Stoopkid for being kind enough to answer my PM and do the interview!
3780 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH MTman FROM STARS #106747- Placing: 16th

1. If you could describe your Stars expierence in 1 word, what would that word be?
MT: Short lmao

2. How does it feel to be the first person out in Stars?
MT: It's kind of exciting, I've always wanted to get a 16th, and i guess I should have been careful for what I wished for, but yeah it was a fun 24 hours lmao

3. Would you ever re-join Stars?
MT: Yeah i would, probably during the summer cuz i don't have time during school. stars is the only game that i like to play cuz its the only one that involved actual strategy.

MT: No best friends either, i mean me and andy were instantly targeted so I would probably have to say him. A few others, but i don't wanna say who in case being aligned with me hurts their gameplay :P

MT: hahahaha i was in there for like a second no enemies unfortunately :P

6. What was your strategy going into Stars?
MT:  I honestly just yoloed it, I wanted to lay low at the beginning and just be really careful about what I tell people, but being instantly targeted I had to instantly try and talk to like everyone I could

7. Who are you planning on supporting the rest of Stars?
MT: Def Andy and a few others, currently praying that sparky stays over runaway also haha

8. A rumor floating around the site is that a few of the Stars housemates in recent games have participated in spamming to save themselves, which is highly frowned upon. Did you do that, and if you had to pick one Stars houseguest that you think WOULD spam, who would that person be and why?
MT: no i definitely wouldn't spam, i don't have enough time to do that/care enough to do that, but no i dont think anyone would do that in this cast. at least i hope not.

A huge thank you to MT for being kind enough to answer my PM and do the interview!
3780 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH KRISSTORY FROM STARS #164707- PLACING: IN GAME

1. If you can describe your Stars expierence in 1 word, what would that word be?
KS: Exillerating

KS:Well its a huge relief considering I went up for 16th in my last stars. But it also means that the chances of me going up are getting higher and higher.

KS: Shady, as usual haha

KS: I can't about this game, but in previous stars they were Milkisgood, brosky17 (now, a bit in the stars house), in my first stars montyburns and volcomvans :)

KS: Can't tell aboout this one, but in previous stars it was irishsmurf

KS: Not currently no.

KS: No comment

8. A rumor floating around the site is that a few of the Stars housemates in recent games have participated in spamming to save themselves, which is highly frowned upon. If you had to pick one Stars houseguest that you think WOULD spam, who would that person be and why?
KS: I'm not really sure about this one.

A huge thank you to KrisStory for being kind enough to answer my PM and do the interview!
3780 days 4 hours ago
Nathan1999
LOVE IT :)
3780 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH ETACO75 FROM #105860- Placing: 8th

1. If you could describe your Stars expierence in 1 word, what would that word be?
E: Crazy

2. Would you ever re-join Stars?
E:Yes

3. Tell us your best friend(s) in the Stars house.
E: Jacksonjoseph99 and donaam really helped me out a lot in that game.

4. Tell us your worst enem(ies) in the Stars house.
E: I didn't have enemies, but I was against Fredcrugar and Samhuss almost the entire time.

5. What was your strategy going into Stars?
E: Make close relationships and think a few days ahead.

6. Who are you planning on supporting the rest of Stars?
E: I haven't really been paying attention to this Stars, but I'm mainly supporting Kentuckyy.

7. A rumor floating around the site is that a few of the Stars housemates in recent games have participated in spamming to save themselves, which is highly frowned upon. Did you do that, and if you had to pick one Stars houseguest that you think WOULD spam, who would that person be and why?
E: I would never spam in Stars. It takes too much time, it's petty, and I would never want someone to do it for me.
3780 days ago
JessiHeat
This is really amazing!  Good job,  guys.
3780 days ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH TYLEROR FROM STARS #1O6747- STILL IN GAME

T: Fun

T: Great! Every day you go unnommed is a good one, haha(:

T:  Very quiet/boring.. I've never played a game like this before, there is never a lot of action so far.

T: I can't say this haha!

T:  Stoopkid.. and it's funny, because I honestly think he is a really cool person and coming into the game I wanted to work with him, but fate has decided otherwise! Hopefully we can be friends after the game(:

T: It's divided, but idk about /fiercely/.. It's a bit of a flippers game atm:P

T: Honestly I'd support people from both sides of the house, since there are some good gameplayers on either side. Not saying who though :*

T:  have my suspicions but I won't call them out because that would be rude ;)
3779 days 1 hour ago
bigbrothermaniac
AN INTERVIEW WITH AMF7410, FROM STARS #106747- Placing: Current

AMF: Tiring

2. How does it feel to be nominated right off the bat, then come back like that?
AMF: It sucks being nommed right away, but i think i was able to come back strong. its nice to know that i have enough support from tengaged behind me to do well in addition to my rebound with my gameplay

AMF: Its quiet... too quiet. usually there is a lot of strategy and this time the house doesn't have that.

4. How does it feel to be in the house with such popular and ecletic people such as Daniel Kennedy, Runaway, and KrisStory?
AMF: I dont really care. people are people and allies are allies to me ^_^

5. At this point, name just one person who you distrust the most.
AMF: I wish i could but there isnt really one specific person that i dont trust

AMF:From my perspective, its split straight down the middle

AMF: Well i like everyone so id probably be neutral

AMF: I dont think anyone in this cast would spam, honestly. this cast is full of veteran players and i think everyone knows and respects the game enough not to.
3773 days 6 hours ago
JessiHeat
New stars!  Any insights yet?
3770 days 3 hours ago
Nathan1999
Hmmm any new updates?
3769 days 22 hours ago
JessiHeat
I'm sure Brosky  would agree to be interviewed

open group

The Noob Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!