This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ~ Inverted Leprechaun's Call

Topic » FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ~..

2896 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
CMON IN GUYS! Welcome to your Final Immunity Challenge! First things first, Clair, I gotta take it back. *takes Immunity Necklace from Clair* For the last time, IMMUNITY IS BACK UP FOR GRABS! For today's challenge, it's gonna be a SPAM!

We will do an rainbow blog challenge, in an inverted manner. You must create a blog and post the link in this forum. Then, you must need people to tag themselves in the comment section in a fashion of an inverted rainbow. Meaning, the chain will start from a TV Star to a White level and the cycle continues ..

Let's now increase the difficulty .. IN THOSE 4 BLOGS, A PERSON CAN ONLY TAG THEMSELVES ONCE !!! If I suspect that there were multiple tags of the same person in different blogs at the end of 24 hours, your end will streak. If multiple people do it, you may delete it, but you need to be careful as it may affect your whole streak if others have commented after the multiple tags ..

THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST STREAK WINS IMMUNITY AND IS GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL .. LOSERS, ONE OF YOU WILL BE ONE DAY SHORT ..

Good luck!  Everyone understands? SURVIVORS READY, GO! (Please send in Confessionals, people!!)
2896 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Why you gotta do this KC? :/
2896 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
:P it was planned all along hahaha
2896 days 23 hours ago
Jive
what if all of us reach white?
2896 days 23 hours ago
KCObedencio
The cycle repeats and goes back to TV Star
2896 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Ugh sorry I refuse to do this challenge. If it gets me voted off, whatevs XD
2896 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
AND WITH THAT, CLAIR WINS IMMUNITY!!! GUARANTEED A SEAT IN THE FINALE!!

I WILL BE POSTING TC SHORTLY
2896 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
OH. MY. GOSH.

*hugs DJ, Jay, and Jive*

I love you, guys. :-)

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!