This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #3

Topic » Challenge #3

3773 days 13 hours ago
Ravenn
It’s time to put your teamwork to the test my darlings! I wanna see which one of you bitches can channel your inner Julie Chen/Barbra Walters and serve up some daytime talk show REALNESS!

1. In your teams of 3, create a short script of a news report. You must report on a hot tengaged topic! Maybe the stars game drama? A new update? Shops crisis? Anything SCANDALOUS (you can make it up if you want), and make it entertaining! Relate it to drag! Create the script in your teams, marking where each queen would speak, for example…
QUEEN 1: Welcome to the news darling!
QUEEN 2: Today we will be covering the hot topic on jenzie’s vagina scandal!
QUEEN 3: That’s right! Apparently, her and Karim have finally gone ALL the way…
- Try not to make it too long, but not too short either!

2. Create an avatar that you feel best resembles talk show host, professional REALNESS! This part is INDIVIDUAL! You must INDIVIDUALLY create an avatar.

TEAM 1: Seriously Sexton, Stacy Plant, Angelena Jean.
TEAM 2: Meadow Brooks, Phoebe-Saint Jefferson, Tiffany Bayonette.
TEAM 3: Alpha Mulugeta, Justice Blackface, Crystal Balls.

- MAIL ME YOUR SCREENSHOT OF YOUR AVATAR AND YOUR  SCRIPT (elect 1 person from your team to be in charge of sending your script), DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. Have any questions? Feel free to mail me.

- DEADLINE: TUESDAY 31ST DECEMBER @ 6:00 PM EST.
Gentlemen, start your engines, and may the best WOMAN… WIN!!!!!!!

open group

lk;jl;kjl;kj;lkj;lkj

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!