This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice - Round 5

Topic » The Apprentice - Round 5

803 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your next task is called “A Very Vivian Vacation”

For this task, you will be planning a week long holiday trip for ElectraViv. When I asked for her input to give you some background to work with, she said “I want to go somewhere where nobody has gone before, or very little people have” so I’ll let you use that as the basis for planning this all out. Once again this is open-ended but your vacation plan should include:

- A destination. Where is Viv going?
- Accommodations. Where is Viv going to stay?
- 2-3 things on the itinerary. What is she going to do while she’s there?

While planning this out, assume that we have an unlimited budget and access to anywhere in the world. As always, you can choose to present this any way you see fit.

Once both teams have sent, Viv will review the vacation plans and then pick a winner! Submissions are due by 3 EST tomorrow. Good luck!
800 days 20 hours ago
ElectraViv
#REDTEAM - I loved all of your well-thought out plans. I was highly impressed with your document as well. As a #Taurus, you know that I love a good and well-thought out plan. Therefore, I LOVED your submission. I especially loved the end, where I participate in a conversion therapy ritual. I would have never imagined myself partaking in such an activity, but I thoroughly appreciated that I would have the opportunity to do this. It sounds like something I wouldn't ordinarily do, and I love trying new things. However, I don't know if I liked my living arrangements. I want to stay somewhere fun and fabulous and I just don't know if that was there for me.

#YELLOWTEAM - Your idea was super original. Everyone knows that Super Mario Sunshine is literally my favorite game in the entire world. I love spraying shit and especially that little rascal dirty Mario! ❤️ This really brought me back to some nostalgic moments for me. 🙂 I loved the individualized graphics as well, I can tell you put a lot of work into it. However, I have a couple of issues. The first being drug use. I HATE DRUGS! I don't want to go on an acid trip. I'd much rather prefer something like, perhaps, a virtual reality vacation to Delfino Island. Second, I didn't like the disclaimer and terms & conditions. There shouldn't be something poor and stupid like that on a vacation!
799 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mario drags Stephanie and Times into the Board Room, Steohanie is fired.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!