This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16

3751 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome guys to your next Immunity Challenge. As we all know Edu was voted out at the last Tribal Council. Before I get to the challenge Acyuta…I shall take the Immunity Necklace back *takes Immunity Necklace back*. Immunity is now back up for grabs!

Now time for the challenge. In this challenge you will be given a mini game that is available on Tengaged. It’s a juggling game. What you have to do to win Immunity is complete the most number of Juggles using any number of balls. Please note you MUST take a screenshot as evidence. Please can you include your username somewhere in the screenshot and mail your screenshot to Samhuss and Ryan_Jambe.

http://www.tengaged.com/play/juggle_mania

If you have any questions please mail Ryan_Jambe or Samhuss or post them here

Survivors Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3751 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
3750 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well...not many of you submitted this time but here are the results I have got

Acyuta - 775
Victor - 235
Mo - 36

And that's it. With that Acyuta wins Immunity! The winner of the White Bracelet was Acyuta so now Acyuta has Immunity and 2 votes at Tribal Council. The person who has won the Black Bracelet so can't vote at Tribal Council is Levonini

Tribal will be posted shortly
3750 days 6 hours ago
m7md26
wow acyuta congrats

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!