This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 7!

Topic » NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 7!

3256 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Guise, Season 6 is almost over and it's time to plan for the next season. So I have here two main theme, just like Cycle 6, a competition-based theme. So it will be back to back season, so what do you think I should offer first for Season 7 (and the other will be season 8).

1.) Next Top Model: The Iconic Faces
This will be based on the show, "Your Face Sounds Familiar" with each week their photoshoot themes will feature Iconic faces (like Michael Jackson, Jennifer Lawrence, etc.) to portray in each picture, then the juries will rank them (depends on how many of them). Each week the lowest scorers will be eliminated while the highest scorer will be given a 5 points that they need in the Finale.

2.) Next Top Model: Rise to Stardom!
This will be based on a competition created by one of our main judge, Carly! Stardom will feature 3 coaches and maybe 4 judge (including myself). Each week coaches will perform a photoshoot then the winning coach will earn his/her member a +5, runners-up will earn 3 and 1 respectively, and ofcourse there will be photoshoots for them to know who to eliminate next.
3256 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Now, what would you rather see FIRST? Comment below, any suggestions?
3256 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Option 2
3256 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Love option 2! :P
3256 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
2 sounds ineresting
3256 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
3256 days 9 hours ago
rahrah
Option 2 I would love to be a coach ahah
3256 days 1 hour ago
Kaushal
3192 days 11 hours ago
nikw98

open group

MODEL DIVISION AGENCY

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!