This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades

Topic » Fallen Comrades

3606 days 23 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in, final 4!  Congratulations on making it this far.

Before the final immunity challenge, which will take place at 4 PM EST, you will take the ceremony of honoring your fallen comrades.  You will each get a chance to say a few words about each of the contestants who have fallen short and brought you here.  Jury, please do not respond, as this is a chance for contestants to honor you.

Like said before, your FINAL immunity challenge will take place at 4 PM EST tomorrow, good luck.
3606 days 22 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
16th: Corrina_Beana410 (Corrina) {Quit}--Vientiane- I didn't know you very well, but I hope that whatever you had to quit for worked out :).

15th: Kenu67 (Kenu) {2-0(2-2)}--Thakhek- I didn't really know you either.

14th: climbingdolphins (Dolphins) {3-1}--Pakse- Same as Kenu. 

13th: Basketball200 (Ryan) {Medically Evacuated}--Muang Xay- Inactive.  NEXT!

---Tribe Shuffle---
12th:brandonljw (Brandon) {3-1-1-1}--Muang Xay, Thakhek- I didn't know you very well either. (lol I don't know many people pre-merge)

11th: hkotlia (hkotila) {4-2-1}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Muang Xay- You were my alliance's first target. 

10th: macalexmac (Alex) {3-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek- You were one of my  allies pre-merge, I wanted to keep you around later on in the game, but you got voted out just before the merge :(

---Merge/Jury---
9th: WilliamGonzales (William) {6-0(3-3-1-1-1)}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Thakhek- You were one of my first targets at the merge since I didn't really know you and you weren't my ally.  This was one of the plans that actually worked out for me.

8th: bklimas (Bobby) {5-3}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay- Same as William.

7th: me2013 (Me) {3-2-1-1*}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay- Sorry Me, but you were the biggest threat at the time, and I had to protect my closest allies.

6th: CorinneKaplan4460 (Corinne) {4-2-1}--Vientiane/Thakhek, Thakhek/Muang Xay- You're so cool! I wish I could've gone to the final 3 with you and Eric instead of being stuck in the horrible spot that I'm in right now -_-. 

5th: awwsum11 (Eric) {3-0}--Thakhek, Thakhek- I was planning on going to the end with you, but Joey had everyone else in his back pocket, so that plan failed :(.

4th: anthonyds__(Anthony) {2-1-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek- I wanted Joey out instead, I tried to get you to vote with me, but you voted for Rico, sorry.
3606 days 3 hours ago
Rico5
16th: Corrina_Beana410 (Corrina) {Quit}--Vientiane- I'm sorry that you had to quit.  Hope all is well.

15th: Kenu67 (Kenu) {2-0(2-2)}--Thakhek- I never got a chance to get to know you.

14th: climbingdolphins (Dolphins) {3-1}--Pakse- Our tribe struggled a lot due to some inactivity and poor challenges.  I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to know each other better 

13th: Basketball200 (Ryan) {Medically Evacuated}--Muang Xay- Never talked with you.

---Tribe Shuffle---
12th:brandonljw (Brandon) {3-1-1-1}--Muang Xay, Thakhek- I didn't know you very well either.

11th: hkotlia (hkotila) {4-2-1}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Muang Xay- Another instance where tribe struggles meant someone had to go.

10th: macalexmac (Alex) {3-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek- We didn't talk much either.  I hoped you would stay a little longer though.

---Merge/Jury---
9th: WilliamGonzales (William) {6-0(3-3-1-1-1)}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Thakhek- Failed challenges bite again.  I was hoping that you would have been able to stay longer as well.

8th: bklimas (Bobby) {5-3}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay- Same as William.

7th: me2013 (Me) {3-2-1-1*}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay- A great friend in this game.  We tried to make a move, but just couldn't get all of the pieces together fast enough.  It sucks that you are not here with me right now.

6th: CorinneKaplan4460 (Corinne) {4-2-1}--Vientiane/Thakhek, Thakhek/Muang Xay- We were aligned for a while, then some things seemed to change, and I had to protect myself.  I wanted to go farther with you, but I'm not sure you felt the same about me. :(.  I still view you as a friend.

5th: awwsum11 (Eric) {3-0}--Thakhek, Thakhek- Offered you a chance to go F4 and F3 but you did not respond and told my ideas to everyone.  You could be here right now if you had made a couple of different moves :s.

4th: anthonyds__(Anthony) {2-1-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek- Anthony.  I really liked you.  We didn't get to chat much, and I wanted you to go to the F3 with me and joey.  But when we didn't beat Jacob at the F4 challenge it was up in the air what was to happen with the vote.  I'm sorry that you had to go.  I wish we could have been able to get to know each other better.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Ooooohh so you guys had a final 3 alliance.  I thought you just had a final 2 with Joey.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Oh ok.  I thought from your fallen comrades that you guys had a final 3 alliance.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Rico5
That's not what I said.  I asked about it but no response.   That's far from an alliance :/.
I was just saying who I wanted to f3 with.  You did the same saying you wanted f3 with Corrine and Eric.
3606 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I know, it was just a misunderstanding.
3606 days ago
DontVoteMePlease
The fail immunity challenge will be up shortly.
3605 days 23 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
16th: Corrina_Beana410 (Corrina) {Quit}--Vientiane-: We are friends and we are always loyal to eachother, aww but i guess you were too busy for this game

15th: Kenu67 (Kenu) {2-0(2-2)}--Thakhek-: We never really got to know eachother, we were in different tribes

14th: climbingdolphins (Dolphins) {3-1}--Pakse: You seemed cool but we also never had a chance to talk

13th: Basketball200 (Ryan) {Medically Evacuated}--Muang Xay-: Inactive

---Tribe Shuffle---
12th:brandonljw (Brandon) {3-1-1-1}--Muang Xay, Thakhek-: we never got to know eachother

11th: hkotlia (hkotila) {4-2-1}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Muang Xay- : You were our target, nothing personal, its just strong alliances had been made

10th: macalexmac (Alex) {3-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek-: We never talked , you were with Jacob

---Merge/Jury---
9th: WilliamGonzales (William) {6-0(3-3-1-1-1)}--Pakse/Muang Xay, Thakhek- At this point,everyone left were align and you werent part of that:( wish we could have had more time to actually talk, you proved to be a competition beast

8th: bklimas (Bobby) {5-3}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay-: Aw you were awesome but my alliance decided it was time for u to go:(

7th: me2013 (Me) {3-2-1-1*}--Muang Xay, Muang Xay-: This is the vote off i was really upset about, I did not vote u out, i considered u my closest ally, but when Jacob wanted you out i tried to do everything i could to save u, it would have worked if Jacob hadnt used the idol

6th: CorinneKaplan4460 (Corinne) {4-2-1}--Vientiane/Thakhek, Thakhek/Muang Xay-: Corinne we were really good friends before this and I wanted you to stay to final 4 like the original plan was , but when Jacob and you wanted to backstab Karen, that whole plan went down the drain

5th: awwsum11 (Eric) {3-0}--Thakhek, Thakhek-: You were with Jacob, and we never talked, you basically told Jacob everything and that was dangerous for my game, I had to save my ally

4th: anthonyds__(Anthony) {2-1-1}--Thakhek, Thakhek-: Anthony, you were probably one of my greates friends coming into this, Corrina, you and I were planning to make it to f3, but when Corinna quit we kind of fell apart, I still do like you and I hope you , Rico, and I could have made final 3
3605 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol Joey it seems that we were secretly strategic rivals throughout the season xD
3605 days 17 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
lol ik

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!