This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 5: 10th - Bronte D'Acquisto (Violets)

Topic » Big Brother 5: 10th - Bronte..

2806 days 5 hours ago
_Aria
Week 6B Summary: https://i.imgur.com/TGZAns2.png

Following Hillary's eviction, the houseguests participated in the "Awards and Rewards" Head of Household, which quizzed houseguests on the awards and rewards of our houseguests' life achievements. At the end of a close race, Zara was crowned as the new Head of Household, making her the first back-to-back Head of Household in the show's history.

At the nomination ceremony, Zara nominated Bronte and Zakiyah for eviction, citing that Bronte never reached out to Zara, and Zakiyah would just be a pawn for the week. Following the nomination ceremony, Zara, Bronte, Zakiyah, Ariana, Bridgette, Nicki, and Michelle M. were selected to participate in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Quick Calculations" Power of Veto competition, houseguests were forced to apply basic mathematical concepts to a random, individualized grid of numbers. In the end, Michelle M. won her first competition of the summer, and the Golden Power of Veto.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, Michelle M. decided not to use the Power of Veto on either nominee, without citing a reason.

At the live eviction, Bronte was evicted from the Big Brother House by a vote of 5 to 2. After her eviction, Bronte said, "Okay, so basically everyone left fucking sucks except for Tinashe and maybe Zakiyah. Didn't really speak to her, but she is on the outs, so all my love to her. I feel like I wasn't really bothered about if I stayed or was evicted in this game since Natalie left. Like, I knew I was going to be slammed on the block week after week by the Toxics alliance and alumni, so I really didn't put any effort into staying knowing I would be slung sooner rather than later. My strongest moment was getting Da'Vonne to use the Veto on me during the week that Natalie left since I turned him against his friends; so, that was fun. I do not care for Zara, so I am not bitter that she got me out. I would rip into Nicki, but I can't be bothered to burn the bitch on the stake at this moment. Tinashe to win please!"

Thanks for playing, Bronte.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!