This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

How to play I Love Money!

Topic » How to play I Love Money!

3569 days ago
Joel_N
Players will be split into teams. Before each challenge, I will randomly pick (using random.org) one person from each team to be the team captain. The winning team will be safe from eliminations. The team captain from the winning team will become The Paymaster. The team captain from the losing team will AUTOMATICALLY BE NOMINATED for eliminations. The losing team will than enter the vault where they will decide 2 other players to join the losing team captain for nominations. The Paymaster will than eliminate 1 player from the 3 nominees.

Gold Lock:
Even if you are on the losing team. You can still be safe from eliminations. Every challenge, a GOLD LOCK will be up for grabs. The player from the losing team who performs the best during the challenge will win the gold lock and will be safe from eliminations even if they are apart of the losing team.

Good Luck!
3556 days 4 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
I'm assuming there's a Jury of Six?

open group

I Love Money: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!