This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Posting Submissions

Topic » Rules for Posting Submissions

3777 days 16 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
A separate forum  for each challenge (reward and immunity) will be made. Submissions are welcome to be posted there, although I would prefer if you were to just post a link to a separate website, such as FanFiction or DeviantART, where you have posted the story. FanFiction is the easiest, as you can just make each story you post here a new chapter there. If you do not feel comfortable with that method, you can of course post the story here.
     I accept and welcome all types of stories, as long as they relate to the challenge. This means that I am fine with cursing, violence of all levels, and erotica. I just ask that a plot be involved if you use these devices, instead of pointless swearing or mindless violence.
3777 days 16 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
By the way, the first challenge will be revealed tonight at 9 EST. Also, the bar that shows who is playing only holds twenty people (I think), so the first person to be eliminated will unfortunately not appear there.
3777 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Cant Wait :D
3777 days 16 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Usually I will post the challenge on a Sunday, but since it is a week night I have to wait until later... This should be a good group game and great first challenge!
3777 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
*smiles*

Let's go! :D
3777 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
hello everyone! I will be judging. Good luck everyone! Im excited to read some of your stories :)
3777 days 15 hours ago
Duke
Gl everyone
3777 days 15 hours ago
IhasFood
Oh my gosh! Good luck everyone and let's see what's mightier the pen, pencil, or paper?
3777 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
Alright!
3777 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
Good luck everyone! May the "Best" writer win! xoxoxo
3777 days 11 hours ago
JennaJeffery
good luck guys! :-)
3777 days 4 hours ago
dogcalledzak
so happy im in this

open group

The Ultimate Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!