This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Laos Applications

Topic » Survivor: Laos Applications

3658 days 7 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
This is the application section for Survivor: Laos, the third season in my series.  Please fill out the following:

Name:
Hometown:
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?:
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:
What makes you different from everyone else?:

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3658 days 7 hours ago
brandonljw
This is the application section for Survivor: Laos, the third season in my series.  Please fill out the following:

Name:brandon
Hometown:malaysia
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Strategic
Social
Physical strength
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:hero definetly
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:strategic and organised
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?:will be having exams but ill try
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:blood vs water. No idea
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:strategic
What makes you different from everyone else?:im secertly active

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3658 days 7 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Name: Jacob
Hometown: California
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic is my best, I think social and physical are about equal.
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: There is no doubt in my mind that I'm a villain.
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I'll shake up the game and make sure to cause as much chaos as I possibly can >:)
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: I will try my best, but I might not be able to make a few of the live challenges, since I'm busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays  :(
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yes!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: of course!
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: My favorite season would probably be Micronesia because of the immense number of blindsides, and I really enjoyed watching the female alliance dominate near the end.
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: My best quality is probably that I am able to play a great strategic, physical, and social game and yet no one targets me until near the end.
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm probably one of the most active people, but I'm not the normal boring "perfect at the game" strategic player, I always try to think outside the box and see what I can do to advance myself both in the future and for the present.
3658 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Name: Eric
Hometown: Virginia Beach

Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Physical, Strategic, Social

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Depends on who's around me and what I have to work with, but I'm usually a hero

What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I have what you could call "interesting" ways to do things...it's hard to explain...

Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: I believe so, except for about 8 days, because of a school play we're doing...but I'll still get home by 6-7

Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Man, this question always gets me...the answer is yes, but I must be reminded or I'll forget...

Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Of course! Except for those times when a challenge is too early...but I don't think it should be that big of a problem because of the thing you said earlier about a lot of non-challenges. Also, I can send my schedule in mail, if you want.

What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Guatemala, brought the Hidden Idol into play for the first time (even if it was used once, I love the idol being in the game)

What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: I can usually do things to my best abilities

What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm not aiming for the drama or the villainous plays of the game. If I have an alliance, I'll keep it and if I can't trust someone, they go. I hate being unsure, so I'll always try to keep things the way they should be.

Well, there's my application, if you have any questions for me, just ask and I'll respond! :D
3658 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460

Name: Corinne
Hometown: Denver
1-Physical, 2-Social, 3-Strategic
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: a heroic villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: i bring the sexyiness
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes!!!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: gabon, it has Corinne in it!!
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:i never give up
What makes you different from everyone else?: I will always show up to challenges, i will never stop trying to win, im sexy, this is s once in a life time opprotunty to do. I need this, i unlike everyone else will not lose.

3657 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Posting for convenience:

Name: Andrew Carlson
Hometown: North Stonington, CT
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategy, social, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: depends on the enemy (mostly hero)
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I currently major in psychology, which I plan on using.
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: Of course!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Certainly.
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: I will try my best, because what could I possibly get out of not trying.
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: 1st season because it opened me to a new way of thinking.
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Brains
What makes you different from everyone else?: I offer a lot of insight in how to manipulate others, as well as an all-around powerhouse.

3657 days 17 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach D
N/a
Strategy, Physical, Social
Hero
Nothing really
Yes
Yes
Yes
BvsW
Being able to stay under the radar
Nothing really
3657 days 6 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
Strategic, social, physical
Hero
Nothing much
Yes
Yes
Yes
BvsW
Strategy
Make alliances quick
Hometown: concord nc
3655 days 10 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Ben
Youngstown OH
Ooh villain
Strat, phy, soc
Very schemey
Yes
Yes
Yes
All
Strategizing
Bc im strategic

Kid and Clair sign up!
3655 days 10 hours ago
TheAwesomeKid555

Name: Kid
Hometown: NY
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategic, physical, social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: yeah, a villain as you would guess
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: kicking ass
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: oh yeah
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: definitely
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: i like BvBvB
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: im smart
What makes you different from everyone else?: i came 4th in last season

3654 days 4 hours ago
me2013

Name: Me2013
Hometown: Australia (yeah baby!)
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, social, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: What do you want me to be ;-)
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: myself - I am unique..... trust me!
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: Sure why not I dont have a life
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: You want me to mesasge you? sure I love talking!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: for sure.....
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: I LOVE survivior........
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: strategic
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm a girl - yep - irl!

3653 days 19 hours ago
hkotila

Name: hkotila
Hometown:Ann Arbor
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: physical, social, strategic
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: myself
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: hopefully
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: I will try
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yup
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: cook islands maybe
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my ability to reach out to others
What makes you different from everyone else?: everyone is different

3653 days 11 hours ago
gassymexican
Name: Max
Hometown: Denver colorado
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Best Strategic, Than Social and then Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villainish
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I'll do whatever it takes to get to the end.. and I mean anything
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: Yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: China because Todd was my pick from first episode and he won
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: I like to be 5 steps ahead of everyone
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm not afraid to make the bold moves
3653 days ago
WilliamGonzales
Name: William
Hometown: Philippines
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social then strategic then physical strength
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: Doing everything I can to win
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: Yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Season 3, because Ethan won
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Be smart
What makes you different from everyone else?: I play smarter and not harder
3651 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
New Zealand
13 or 19........
Strategic,Social,Physical
Im split,out of vote myself out so my friend can go thurther or F**k him vote him off
LOL is what ill bring
Ill try to
Ill try to
Ill try to
HvV cause of the drama
Think way way out of things
Im fun and an awesome All-star
btw my fav survivor group games are the ones with wikis
3650 days 21 hours ago
KNT1234

Name: Kahura
Hometown: Wellington
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: physical, strategic, social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: smartness
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: maybe
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:  pearl islands the twist
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: strenghth
What makes you different from everyone else?: my own mind

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!