This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2522 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Come on in guys! For today’s immunity challenge we will be playing “Hide N Go Seek.” For this challenge, you will each individually mail me where you want to hide your survivor torch, When the challenge starts I will post on their first blog on where your torch is hidden.

It will look like this: “Torch ##.” When you have found someone’s torch, you will mail me the link to the blog. I will update you all on how many torches are left. In the event of a tie, the person who snuffed the most torches first will win immunity. The challenge will end will only one torch is left or after 24 hours.

The user you hide it on must be ranked in the top 700 and must not be over 15 days inact.

You have until 7PM EST to mail me where you are hiding your torch.
2521 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
The torches are hidden. The challenge will end at 12PM EST tomorrow or until there is only one torch left.

4 torches remain of the 5.
2521 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
The first torch to be snuffed..

Torch #5 was snuffed by Tisha.

Which means Ahmed has been eliminated.
2521 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
The second torch to be snuffed..

Torch #2 was snuffed by Ashley.

Which means Tisha has been eliminated.
2521 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
The third torch to be snuffed..

Torch #3 was snuffed by Ashley.

Which means Matt T has been eliminated.
2521 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
The final torch to be snuffed was..
Torch #1 by Ahmed.

Which means, Ashley is eliminated and Violet has won immunity for the 2nd time this season and a 1 in 6 chance of winning this game!

She was hiding on Mastropola's first blog.

open group

BW Survivor Season 1: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!