This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X-Factor Season 2 - Judge Applications

Topic » X-Factor Season 2 - Judge..

3689 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
It's time to find a panel of judges, 3 of you will be joining me and helping me decide WHO will be the X-Factor Season 2 winner. Feel free to fill out a contestant application form, just in case you might not make the panel but you still wanna participate on the X-Factor.

Application -
Name you want to be called:
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?:
How active are you from 1-10:
Will you be able to make it to live shows?:
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?:
3689 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
Application -
Name you want to be called: Mike
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?: Yes
How active are you from 1-10:8
Will you be able to make it to live shows?: Yes
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?: I was a judge on season 1 and I loved being one. I love getting to judge contestants and possibly having the winner on my team
3688 days 22 hours ago
MoooHades
Application -
Name you want to be called: Addisom
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?: Yeah.
How active are you from 1-10: 7
Will you be able to make it to live shows?: It depends when they are tbh
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?: Because, music is my life and I love judging different singer/artists.
3688 days 21 hours ago
boozes
Name you want to be called: Brianna
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?: I have had a lot of experiences in judging
How active are you from 1-10: 10
Will you be able to make it to live shows?: of course I can
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?: cuz I will be honest and I will one the singer who has the best voice and I always wanted to become a judge on xfactor so plz pick me
3688 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
Name you want to be called:Andrew
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?:Irl i have, i was a judge for my school talent show
How active are you from 1-10:10
Will you be able to make it to live shows?:yes
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?:because i love music, all genres and im able to judge a song on all aspects and not if its popular. I love unique-ness in music and im not afraid to judge a song or performence
3688 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Name you want to be called:Brandon H.
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?: yeah
How active are you from 1-10:9.5
Will you be able to make it to live shows?:yeah
Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?:I have worked with you as a judge with you I took almost 2 people to the finial, I took someone to the finials but they placed 2nd I think I am an awesome coach and I will turn my ranking on time and be to every performance. :)
3687 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
Boozes is Bias!
3686 days 23 hours ago
boozes
I'm not bias u just don't like me
3686 days 19 hours ago
Paint
Application -
Name you want to be called: Skai
Have you ever had any experience on a judge's panel?: Yes I have, we had an X-Factor thing at my school (Almost the whole school Joined), I was one of the Judges

How active are you from 1-10: 10, I love this site and I have nothing else to do in life so Yeah, Yesterday I stayed up till 4AM on here x3

Will you be able to make it to live shows?: Ofcource. as I said, I can stay up till anytime. I'm not the kind of person who sleeps... At all c:

Why should I pick you to be a judge on this show?: First of all, I'm not Bias. If People think they can make a "deal" with me to let them win well they're wrong. I Judge Fair. Lots of people love the taste of my music. Im super active, which means Whichever time you need me I can make it. It will be an awesome experience being a judge with You, and the 2 others

Thx for taking ur time reading, Good day c;
3686 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
::: JUDGE APPLICATIONS CLOSED :::

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!