This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[The Results] Week 1- The WOW Factor!

Topic » [The Results] Week 1- The WOW..

3662 days 6 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for your kind words and advice. I have thought this through and I have decided to continue this competition. I will tell you now that I may not be 100% on time for everything because obviously we have lives outside the internet and we have things to do. But I will give my 100% to try and finish this competition! So thank you for your guys support :) So let's get this started! You have all made it to the Top 16! Congratulations but that's only for now. 2 of you will be in the bottom 2, fighting to stay in this competition! You were asked this week to bring a break out performance that will wow the judges! Let's see the critiques! Some may be longer/shorter than others but that will change as the competition rolls on since there's many of you! Judges feel free to comment your critiques if you'd like!

Critiques:

I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going - Jessica Sanchez:
Beautiful performance! I thought you did a magnificent job on bringing the wow factor to the competition and I think this was a great way to start off this season!

Change - Taylor Swift:
Your emotions definitely showed in this song. I loved how you felt the song, you knew what you were doing and you brought a lot to the table. You made it so far last season, I believe you can do even better this season!

Dangerously In Love - Beyonce:
Let me just say, I LOVE YOU BEYONCE! I'll be honest, I don't think it was your best performance BUT I'm sure you knew that too! We wanna save those big time performances for the future and this performance itself was still amazing! Your vocal capability is incredible and I thought it was great!

You - Cascada:
WOW! Cascada, listen. When you told me after Season 1 that you had a goal of winning this competition, I'll be honest, I had my doubts BUT you proved me DEAD wrong. Because that was literally one of the best performances I've heard in this X-Factor season to date. Great job! Amazing vocals and such a catchy and passionate song.

Sexyback - Justin Timberlake:
Hmm, I don't think this was a WOW factor song that I was looking for from a big pop star like you. I feel like your ballads are a lot more WOW factor type. This song didn't show your vocal range that I believe you have, still early in the competition. You can change :)

Oops, I Did It Again - Britney Spears:
I think this was the same thing like JT, I felt like this song didn't bring your vocal range capability. Yes you are correct that you can dance, but the singing wasn't your best. I've seen your vocal capability and I wanna see those vocal ranges that I have heard before. You can do it!

Blown Away - Carrie Underwood:
I thought that was a great job from you! You gave a strong performance and I thought you had a great start to this competition. Great vocal and pace throughout the song!

Adore You - Miley Cyrus:
I like this song choice! I thought you did a great job in this song and the only thing I wished was that I could've heard your amazing high notes. BUT that being said, still a very good performance! Great job!
3662 days 6 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Team - Lorde:
I think this was a very performance. Being such a young performer gives you a disadvantage in this competition but performances like these are going to be the reason that you'll go far in this competition! I like the song choice and your vocals were great!

Wild Heart - The Vamps:
Guys... I thought... this was actually a really good performance. I thought that I wouldn't like you guys based on your blind audition but this live performance was really amazing and it showed your vocal capability and it was a catchy song!

What Now - Rihanna:
I think this performance was good. The autotune was kinda visible which made the performance not as appealing to the ear compared to the other performances. But the vocals were still very well done!

Turn Up The Music - Demi Lovato:
PHEW! That was a stellar performance, I thought you did an amazing job. The crowd loved ya, I loved ya, I think this was a really amazing performance. You had everyone on their feet and your emotions were shown!

I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry:
I thought this was a good performance. You showed your vocal capability, the rendition itself, I wasn't too fond about but I thought it wasn't that bad of a performance. I think your live more upbeat performances are more WOW factor!

My Heart Will Go On - Christina Grimmie:
I think you have such a youthful voice and it's so strong and I can see you going far in this competition. This song is so hard to perform and I think you nailed this song! Great job!

Anything Could Happen - Fifth Harmony:
WOW! Magical performance from you girls, your blind audition was not as great but you definitely took a huge step with that magnificent performance. It's gonna be hard to top this performance so I'd like to see you girls try and do better.

Austin - Blake Shelton:
I thought this was a good performance! I think you have silky, smooth voice and you're definitely one of the best country singers in this competition to date. The next step is to step out of your comfort zone and I wanna see a different side of you :) I liked it!

Great job guys! The rankings will be posted shortly...
3662 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Ladies and gentlemen, the judges have spoken. Let me remind you that these ARE NOT only my rankings, this is the 3 judges combined to create the official X-Factor ranking. The bottom 2 this week will battling it out in a poll to determine who will stay and who will go onto the next round! Here are the rankings for Week 1, good luck everybody...

X Factors Rankings:

1. Demi Lovato
2. Fifth Harmony
3. Lorde
4. Beyonce
5. Carrie Underwood
6. Christina Grimmie
7. Jessica Sanchez
8. Rihanna
9. Britney Spears
10. Taylor Swift
11. Katy Perry
12. Miley Cyrus
13. Cascada
14. The Vamps
--------------------------
15. Justin Timberlake
16. Blake Shelton

Unfortunately, Justin, Blake, you guys are in the Bottom 2 this week :( You guys will be battling it out in this poll http://www.tengaged.com/group/6713/poll/week-1-who-do-you-want-save-107755 . The poll will be open for at least 24 hours. SPAMMING IS ALLOWED. It shows how much you want to stay in this competition. You both deserve a spot in the Top 15, so start getting some votes :) Good luck guys!
3662 days 4 hours ago
richardcglover
yay I made top 5 grats to everyone that's safe and I really liked Austin by blake Shelton and I still do but good luck to Justin and Blake
3662 days 4 hours ago
boozes
At least im not in the bottom
3662 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
#TeamBrandon keep up the good work and you'll have nothing to worry about also Miley if you need song help pm me :) good job guys
3662 days 3 hours ago
richardcglover
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5492/poll/final-immunity-challenge-part-1-107758

please help click anyone elses button not mine I will help with anything in return
3662 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
8th ill take it and keep aiming for the top :)
3661 days 13 hours ago
Black_Shot
YES 1st
3661 days 6 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
I'm surprised at 13th but I have some tricks up my sleeve :)
3660 days 20 hours ago
willsampson12
Top 12 not a bad start.
3660 days 18 hours ago
neathery
I don't agree with 16th I'll fight in the poll and be back to rock your world!
3660 days 9 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. We are going to announce who is going to be the first one going home from the live shows right now. Let me just say, both of you are amazing singers and you both deserve to be here. But only one of you will be able to move onto the Top 15. So, Justin, Blake, the fans have voted for who they want to move onto the Top 15 stage and that man is...
Blake Shelton! Congratulations, you will be joining the other 14 into Week 2. Unfortunately, JT your journey ends here :( You've had a great run and you made it pretty far since you were selected to take part in the live shows out of multiple contestants! Hopefully this will keep you motivated and wanting to win more next time! Good luck in the future!

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!