This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[The Results] Week 2 - I Love You Too!

Topic » [The Results] Week 2 - I Love..

3635 days 3 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the results of Week 2! Sorry I took so long! I've been dealing with sports and a lot of homework lately! But my soccer season is done, so now I can focus more on this game! Okay so let's get to it! You guys were asked this week to perform a love song for the judges. For this week, I wanted to hear the love in your voice and I wanted you to blow me away! Let's see the performances!

Critiques:

God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton:
I thought that was a beautiful performance Blake! I really thought that you had a nice, soothing voice and I closed my eyes and it was just so peaceful. I thought this was definitely your best performance so far!

Unfaithful - Rihanna:
I thought this was a good performance! I thought it started off a little weak but you picked it up and your vocals got stronger. After the start, you picked it up and you finished strong as well.

I Care - Beyonce:
That's what I like to see! Great job Beyonce! That was a beautiful performance! You have such a strong voice and you were so sharp in this performance! I thought you drew in the audience and capitalized it by staying at a good consistent pace!

Everytime - Britney Spears:
I thought this was a good performance, I think you were a little to consistent with your voice and I wanted to see a WOW factor in your performance! I didn't much change in your voice so that wasn't as great BUT it was still a good performance!

Just A Dream - Carrie Underwood:
Good job Carrie! :) I thought that little part in the beginning where you did that high pitch was perfect and it definitely drew me in and you got into the chorus and it was great! I thought your voice was great in this performance!

Without Your Love - Demi Lovato:
Great job! I loved this performance! I thought your voice was strong in this performance! You have a really unique voice that isn't like the others and you use that to your advantage and I love that! This song was really catchy and I thought it was vocally great!

Everytime We Touch - Cascada:
We're going retro for your performance! haha. I'll be honest, I remember this old song and I was listening to it in my head and I thought it wasn't to be great as I thought BUT once I actually watched the video, it reminded me about the whole song and I thought it was great!

Unconditionally - Katy Perry:
Strong, strong performance Katy! I thought the way you captivated the audience with the first note that you sang was amazing and you never looked back! You kept going and the performance was amazing! I thought you did a great job!
3635 days 3 hours ago
boozes
U just don't like Britney Spears cuz she's pretty well suck it then
3635 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Little Things - The Vamps:
Hmm, I think this song was not the right song choice for you guys. It's hard to top a One Direction song and this wasn't the best. But your chorus was solid tho! Your verses were not as strong as I wanted them to be. But I think your chorus saved this performance. The bridge was also pretty solid!

Fifteen - Taylor Swift:
I thought this was a solid performance from you Taylor! Very good, you got the crowd singing along and your voice was so powerful in this performance and I felt so much emotions coming from your voice. When you said "Wow!" I agree, the crowd was amazing! Great job!

I Won't Give Up - Christina Grimmie:
Wow great performance Christina! Let me tell you, you are a dark horse in this competition. I can see you going far in this competition! Even with these strong contestants, you are up in the top! You have such a great voice and it is so powerful in this song. That ending was spectacular!!! Oh my god!

Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus:
LOL When I saw this song, I was like "Oh god, this song... uh oh..." I thought this was a pretty good performance from you! Your voice seemed a little bit shaky in the beginning which is made it a little weak. Your chorus was pretty good tho! Good job!

Anytime You Need A Friend - Fifth Harmony:
Being a group that has been on this show, I could tell you now that this song probably wasn't the best song choice. I don't think it was the best performance from you girls, BUT it was not bad. You all have amazing voices and together you have one amazing voice. I love hearing you guys perform but this one wasn't as strong as your previous! :/ Still a good performance!

The Love Club - Lorde:
I thought this was a pretty good performance! I don't think it was as great as your previous performance because you didn't give me as much of a WOW factor but this was still a good performance and I can see you progressing every week though! :)
3635 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Okay that was really unnecessary @boozes, I don't think this is the right attitude for this competition. I said it was a good performance, I gave you critique so you can fix it next time. Telling me to "suck it", I could kick you out of the competition if I really wanted to because of this disrespectful behaviour... :/
3635 days 2 hours ago
boozes
But I thought it was way better then last week their was a lot of emotion in this performance then other performances
3635 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
@boozes, it was very emotional! It wasn't a bad performance, I just want to see you progress as you make improvements as you continue through this competition.
3635 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Anyway, back to the rankings! This week, we had one person who did not submit a performance on time and that is Jessica Sanchez. Unfortunately, she will be automatically eliminated because it isn't fair to send one of you home because you DID perform. So we will still go on with the rankings! Let me remind you that this is the combined rankings, not only my own! Here are the overall rankings...
X Factors Rankings:

1. Carrie Underwood
2. Taylor Swift
3. Katy Perry
4. Christina Grimmie
5. Britney Spears
6. Rihanna
7. Beyonce
8. Demi Lovato
9. Fifth Harmony
10. Miley Cyrus
11. Cascada
12. Lorde
13. Blake Shelton
14. The Vamps
-------------------------
15. Jessica Sanchez
3635 days 2 hours ago
richardcglover
Yay I went from 5th to 1st omg I'm so happy I can't believe it I have to give a shout out to Andrew for helping with my song pick. Best coach ever.
3635 days 2 hours ago
richardcglover
Just to add to my earlier comment all four of us made top 5 #teamandrew no stoppin us
3634 days 23 hours ago
willsampson12
I moved up two spots top ten yay! #teambrandon .

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!