This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

3721 days 20 hours ago
cwellman93
Hello everyone! Thank you again for applying to be in my first season of Survivor! If you would take a minute to skim over this post, that would be fantastic! I won't make you post that you have read the rules and all that crap, we are all responsible here.

Now to timing. I live in the eastern time zone (est) so all times will be based off of that area. Please keep track if you do not live in the eastern time zone, to adjust accordingly. If you do not know how far ahead or behind of the eastern time zone you are, ask me and I will help you figure it out.

challenges time will be decided later. types of challenges will vary from quizzes to endurance and anything in between. Immediately after every challenge, I will post the tribal council forum for the losing tribe. In the forum, I will post questions for each of you to answer to simulate a real tribal council. When you go to cast your vote, you will mail me who you want to vote for, and your confessionals. The confessionals can be anything relating to the game, just so I have a good idea about what is taking place. Your confessionals will be kept a secret and nobody will know what you say. I will read the votes as soon as I can once all the votes are cast. If I have to work that day, or not everyone votes, I will read the votes at 8pm, and then we will proceed to the next challenge. If you do not cast a vote, you will receive a vote for yourself. If you have 3 self votes in a row, I will evacuate you from the game. So if you are going to be gone for a period of time let me know beforehand.

The last thing I can think of is that there will be a forum for each tribe to talk openly about whatever they want. These will not be private but please only post in your own tribes forum.

I know that is a lot of info and it will become a routine for you guys eventually, most of you probably already know the deal. If there is something else you want clarified, let me know and I will answer it for you here. Also the white levels need to add me as a friend so we can mail each other.

Thanks again for joining everyone!!! I hope you all enjoy this game and best of luck to all of you

open group

CWellman93's Survivor: Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!