This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 (Rimatu'u)

Topic » Tribal Council 10 (Rimatu'u)

3705 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Welcome to Tribal Council. Just a reminder you cannot vote for either Danny (m0nkeymaniac) as he has won immunity, JJ (Simoo) as he was given immunity, or Red (redplanet) as he is at exile. KC won 'double strength' at the challenge, so his vote will count as two votes.

Question: There are only four people eligible to be voted out of this tribal council. How much pressure does this add to your game to make sure that it's not you or one of your allies?

Votes are due by 6pm EST/10pm GMT tomorrow, and I will read them before we begin our ELEVENTH immunity challenge at 9pm EST/1am GMT!
3705 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Question: There are only four people eligible to be voted out of this tribal council. How much pressure does this add to your game to make sure that it's not you or one of your allies?

This makes the game extremely stressful since red was supposed to be leaving tonight, but now that's not going to happen. We're all such a tight group of castaways that tribal councils from here on out will just be difficult. It's always hard to vote, but you just have to make sure to survive yourself and hope that your allies make it the ought he vote with you.
3705 days 6 hours ago
Murly
2/6 votes received.
3705 days 6 hours ago
Murly
Or 3/7 votes if you consider that KC's counts as two.
3704 days 19 hours ago
Choirwolf

Ummm... I think I could be going I think I am the bottom of the totem pole I like everyone, but I don't know if they like me. I'm just confused. I voted how I was told I hope I made a good decision.
3704 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
There are only four people eligible to be voted out of this tribal council. How much pressure does this add to your game to make sure that it's not you or one of your allies?
~It definitely adds some pressure to my game...I just hope it's not me..
3704 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Just got home from work.. let me update my spreadsheets then I'll get to it!
3704 days 18 hours ago
Murly
The votes are in.

If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so...

*nobody stands*

When I read the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to it *opens urn*

First vote
TheACF12

Justin - 1
3704 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Second vote
TheACF 12

Justin - 2
3704 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Third vote
TheACF12

Justin - 3
3704 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Fourth vote
The tenth person voted out of Survivor French Polynesia and the fourth member of the jury
TheACF12

Justin, that's 4, that's enough. Please bring me your torch.

Justin, the tribe has spoken *extinguishes flame*.

Well.. for the first time in this game there has been *quite literally* a unanimous vote. Hopefully there won't be anymore self-votes... Head on over to the challenge thread!

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!