This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 twist ideas

Topic » Season 4 twist ideas

2083 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
2083 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Big Brother Rewind Week where the week is reset as if it never happened.
2083 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
I was talking about main twist
2083 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
Backwards big brother or Battle of the block either one is excellent
2082 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
The big brother sabetour
2082 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Pairs twist, last pair standing gets either 1 or 2 weeks of safety from being a nominee.Your choice on if the pairs  are public or not.
2081 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I was thinking of a new twist called “The Great Behold” every week they will have to compeat before HoH for this thing called “The Action Power”
The Action Power let’s you pick one of these “Rewind” “BoB” “Super Safety”  “override” or “Auto evict”
Rewind: rewind the week before the houseguests vote to evict
BoB: BoB for the next week
Super Safety: save yourself or another houseguest from being nominated and evicted that week
Override: Let’s u take over and power like PoV or  HoH
Auto Evict: you go to evict but whoever you evict will get 2 votes everytime someone votes them.

This will end after the first 5 evicted houseguests but if there is pre-jury comeback the recent power will be played for again.
2081 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
I may use that for all stars !!!^^
2080 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
U should like a secret adder nominate one person here will be 2 of them

Example:Joey is HOH and nominate Alex and Ben a secret adder Puts Red on the block and another one puts Greeny on the block

Nominees will be:Alex,Ben,Red,Greeny
2077 days 2 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Im thinking like Battle of the block or maybe like the pandoras box twist

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!