This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBE ABULUG:

Topic » TRIBE ABULUG:

3703 days 8 hours ago
pooh0902
Short trivia about Abulug: Abulug is a third class municipality in the province of Cagayan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 30,675 people. Abulug is politically subdivided into 20 barangays. In 1957, barrio Colonia was renamed to Libertad.

Color Levels:WHITE, YELLOW, ORANGE

Tribe  Color: Pink

Tribe Buff: http://i60.tinypic.com/2non08.jpg

Portfolio
Name:
Are you active?:
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?:

You can invite your friends here too.
3702 days 14 hours ago
SouthernSong
Name: Kyler
Color Level: Orange
Are you active?: Yes, I can guarantee I'll be at almost every event.
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: I'm a smart player who works really well socially more than anything else, and I also play a strong strategic and physical (well online challenges ah ha) game. Finally, who wouldn't want this sexy southern boy on your season?!?!
3701 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
Name:Jin
Color Level:Light Green
Are you active?:I think I am active.
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?:I like group game.
3701 days 3 hours ago
Sierra123
Name: Sierra
Color Level: White
Are you active?: SURE 10 SCORES
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: I like groups games and I want to win. :)
3701 days 3 hours ago
LauraMelih
Name: Laura
Color Level: Yellow
Are you active?: I promise I will be active
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: Because I love survivor and Cagayan season :)
3700 days 20 hours ago
justdontevictme
Portfolio
Name:weber
Color Level:orange
Are you active?:yeah
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: i love group games and im great at them a perfect combination if u ask me
3700 days 11 hours ago
hapowell0525
Name: Harley
Color Level: white
Are you active?: yes
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: I am new to tengaged and want to get involved in all this site has to offer and to win of course!

open group

Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!