This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBE CALAYAN

Topic » TRIBE CALAYAN

3703 days 7 hours ago
pooh0902
Short trivia about Calayan: Calayan (Ibanag language, meaning "where laya (ginger) abounded") is a municipality in the province of Cagayan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 16,200 people in an area of 49,453 hectares (122,200 acres). It is located in the South China Sea, in Luzon Strait north of Luzon Island. The town is composed of four of the five major islands of the Babuyan Islands namely: Calayan, Camiguin, Dalupiri and Babuyan Island. Calayan Island is the largest of the Babuyan Islands. Fuga Island, the fifth island within the Babuyan Islands, is part of Aparri municipality.

Color Levels: LIGHT GREEN, DARK GREEN, BLUE

Tribe  Color: Silver

Tribe Buff: http://i62.tinypic.com/10qb1gp.jpg

Portfolio
Name:
Are you active?:
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?:

You can invite your friends here too.
3702 days 9 hours ago
chrisdooger
Christian
Yes
I want to experience survivor through your group game. Ill be an active player.
3701 days 16 hours ago
richardcglover
Richard
Light Green
Yes
I love survivor and i like the idea of pitting the different levels against each other.
3701 days 10 hours ago
neathery
Name: Tristan
Color Level: blue
Are you active?: yes
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: 2 win
3701 days 10 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Name: John
Color Level: blue
Are you active?: yes
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: i loves to play the game and meet people =]
3700 days 19 hours ago
richardcglover
we so have to win this first challenge
3698 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
Announcement: I want to start this group as soon as possible and that is why I make a decision to open now the 2 remaining tribes to any color levels. I hope you can understand my decision to make it start. Thank you.
3698 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
last 2 slots to go. =)
3698 days 11 hours ago
staymellow
Portfolio
Name: Crabby
Color Level: Gold
Are you active?: Yes
Why should you be part of Survivor Cagayan?: Because I really want to play

open group

Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!