This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hidden Immunity Idols

Topic » Hidden Immunity Idols

3701 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
Topic: Hidden Immunity Idol is here for this season. There is 3 hidden Immunity Idols for this season 1 for each tribe.

Challenge: You need to email me a number ranging for 1 to 100. 3 numbers between 1 to 100 will give you a Hidden Immunity Idol that you can use in our tribal council. You can use it once only but do not worry since if the Hidden Immunity Idol was been played you can have it once more thru the same challenge. Each players are given 3 chances of guessing the numbers per day that means if you guess 3 incorrect numbers you can still guess but it will be active for the next day.

Twist: I will not announce the numbers that are already used and each tribe numbers are different in order to avoid cheating.

Note: I will send you an image if you got it right or wrong. In order to use it for the tribal council you need to send it to me privately after we have a tribal council voting so that it will be valid. I will be the one that will announce to your co-tribe mates if you use the hidden immunity idol or not after the votes will be revealed.
3701 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
if you have questions please email me

open group

Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!