This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Reward and Immunity Idol...

Topic » Second Reward and Immunity..

3687 days 4 hours ago
pooh0902
Recap: Previously in Survivor Cagayan. The first tribe to finish the First ever reward/immunity challenge that we had last time Tribe Abulug was the first tribe to finished the challenge and that is why they won electronic candle lighter and candle and they also won the immunity and the second to finish was Tribe Tuao. As they finished second they received electronic candle lighter and immunity. Tribe Calayan did not went to tribal council instead the 1 spot that they got is gone. As we continue our Survivor Cagayan I will get the immunity of the both tribes and this is back up again for grabs...

Second Reward and Immunity Idol Title: Video please...
Challenge: As we have the final 17 castaways in our competition. I want you guys to have the best editor and best players since I only need 3 players in each tribe for this challenge. Please choose your players that will participate in this challenge and make your tribe on top 2. Here are now the instructions:
1 st player - Need to come up with theme song for this season of Survivor.
2 nd player -  Need to come up with a video of all the players here in our group (pictures will be your avatar here in tengaged posted) with the separation of each tribe. And you need to put the theme song that your co-tribe mate choose.
3 rd player - Need to invite all the players here in tengaged to vote for your video. Since the judging will be base on poll votes.

You need to send me the url or the video that you will make and I am the one who will post it in our poll. Whoever got the 2 highest pointers win in our challenge. Guys you only have 2 days to complete the video and 1 day for the poll voting.

Rewards:
1st tribe to finish: Fishing equipment (snorkels, fishing rods and fishing nets).
2nd tribe to finish: Fishing equipment (fishing rods).
Immunity Idols:
1st tribe to finish: http://www.survivorfever.net/images22/s22_immunity_idol.jpg
2nd tribe to finish: http://ancientpoint.com/imgs/a/a/x/s/k/chinese_copper_statue___god_of_wealth_nr_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg

Good luck guys!

open group

Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!