This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Mahana

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Mahana

3487 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
Come on in. You lost the immunity challenge, and that may be a $1,000,000 loss for one of you. Tonight, one buff will be burned, one torch will be snuffed, and six castaways will be closer to the end.

Emma- You weren't at the reward challenge, and if you showed, your tribe would have won. Which would have helped them in the immunity challenge. On top of that, you didn't even show up at the immunity challenge.  Do you feel like you might go home because of this?

Victoria- In the immunity challenge, half of your tribe was inactive, but now, only 1 didn't show up. How does that make you feel?

That One- You lost both the reward and immunity challenge, do you think tonight will help you with this?

Samoth- You almost won it for your tribe, do you feel they now see you as a leader?

Cam- Do you feel held back by this tribe?

Chima- Since you did show up for both challenges, do you feel confident that you're safe tonight?

Nels- Do you think people didn't get a good impression of you, since you didn't show up for the reward challenge?

It's now time to vote. Please send me your votes in 24 hours, and a confessional would be great, but is not mandatory.
3487 days 7 hours ago
Emzeta
i'm sorry you all the  i was inact and i feel nervous but you never now who will go
3487 days 6 hours ago
thatonepeople
i dont no it wasnt that are tribe sucks at challenges its just that some of us werent online at the time like i will give my all in the challenges i just was at practice during the immunity challenge there was nothing i could do
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
The votes are in.
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
If anyone has an immunity idol ad would like to play it, now would be the time to do so (no one stands). Alright, whoever is voted out will be asked to leave the tribal area immediately.
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
The first vote is...
Cam
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
He second vote is...
That One
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
One vote Cam, one vote That One
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
The third vote is...
Emma

One vote Cam, one vote That One, and one vote Emma.
3486 days 8 hours ago
beastwithswag
The fourth vote is...
Emma

That's one vote Cam, one vote That One, and two votes Emma.
3486 days 7 hours ago
beastwithswag
The fifth vote...

Nels

One vote Cam, one vote That One, one for Nels, and three for Emma.
3486 days 7 hours ago
beastwithswag
The sixth vote...

The first person voted out of Survivor: Bora Bora...
Emma. *Snuff torch*. Emma, your tribe has spoken.
3486 days 7 hours ago
Emzeta
good luck guys bye
3486 days 7 hours ago
beastwithswag
Mahana, head back to camp.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora (Day 12)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!