This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reward Challenge 3

Topic » Reward Challenge 3

3451 days 12 hours ago
beastwithswag
Come on i n, and welcome to your third challenge. Today, you're playing for fishing gear (advantage in the immunity challenge. Plus, the first person on the winning tribe to mail me *LOOKS FOR CLUE* Gets a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol). Worth playing for? This is how you get it: In front of you, there are 9 boxes at each tribe, each with part of a picture on it. You will haul these onto a platform (*HAULS BOXES* it takes 15 minutes for each box, you can only carry one, but your other tribe mates can carry one while you are), and make a complete picture (I will have pictures of the boxes, and you will send me the order they come in. For example:
1 2 4
5 7 6
9 8 3).
Next, you will haul the platform to the water (*HAULS PLATFORM* takes 1 hour with 1 tribe member, 45 minutes with 2, 30 with 3, 15 with 4, 10 with 5, and 5 with 6.), and sail that to a basketball-like hoop(*SAILS* takes 6 minutes, and each minute a different tribe member must post *OARS THE BOAT*). Finally you will shoot them into the basket (*SHOOTS BOXES* 1 minute break in between posts). First tribe to get all the boxes in the hoop wins reward. This challenge lasts 24 hours. Any questions?

SURVIVORS READY... GO!
3451 days 12 hours ago
beastwithswag
The boxes are at the images place.
3451 days 7 hours ago
trick
*HAULS BOXES*
3450 days 12 hours ago
Mchappy
*hauls boxes*
3450 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
hauls boxes
3450 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Hauls Boxes*
3450 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3450 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3450 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
*hauls boxes*
3450 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
*hau!s platform*

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora (Day 12)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!