This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DROP YOUR BUFFS WE'RE MERGE!!!! 1st INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!

Topic » DROP YOUR BUFFS WE'RE..

3609 days 8 hours ago
LauraMelih
Welcome guys to first individual immunity challenge!! Look at the new Bazaruto tribe. Only 3 members left of 7. Carly left group, Jin was voted out, Adrienne and Brien Weber were removed due inactivy! Only 9 left. But before immunity challenge:

DROP YOUR BUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE MERGE VERY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now you need to write coment and suggest new tribe name, cause you are not 2 tribe, now you're only 1 tribe and you need to create the name. EVERYONE SUGGEST THE NEW TRIBE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Also I made a pool, who is favourite Survivor "Brazil" player and in a this pool vote can everyone. The results about favourite player will be show at the reunion. Here's a pool  :
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6788/poll/survivor-brazil-favourite-player-after-merge-108837

After that I made 2nd pool. But this pool is for individual immunity challenge!!  In this pool vote can EVERYONE TOO!!! Pool will be close tomorrow, so come on!! Don't WAIT!! Here's a pool:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6788/poll/1st-individual-immunity-challenge-survivor-brazil-108838

First 2 plaers with most procents win immunity and will be safe in tribal council. One of 7 losers will be out of the game and become the 1st member of our jury! Yes, today will be 2 IMMUNITIES!!!!!!!!  Everyone understand???  Everyone GOOD LUCK!

DON'T FORGET TO SUGGEST NEW MERGE TRIBE NAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN START NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Also I please everyone, please BE CTIVE, NOW YOU MADE A MERGE AND YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN THIS SEASON!! EVERONE DON'T LEAVE THIS GROUP, CAUSE VOTED OFF PLAYERS WILL BE IN JURY AND ON LAST 39 DAY YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR THE WINNER!!!

SURVIVORS READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3609 days 8 hours ago
wym395
Unidos!
3609 days 7 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Marahapicas
3609 days 6 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Or the solarions
3609 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
that was fast :o
3608 days 12 hours ago
bearclaw1212
The Marhaping Snakes
3607 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
ZILTRA
3607 days 18 hours ago
LauraMelih
Okay I will choose the last tribe name: Ziltra!!! So, I will over the pool and I will see the results!!
3607 days 18 hours ago
LauraMelih
Amber and Matt win first individual immunitys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today tribal council and and one of you today become the 1st member of our jury!!!

GOOD LUCK AND WE'LL SEE IN A TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

open group

Laura's Melih Survivor: Brazil

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!