This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SGG 1: The Glass House [Round 2 Applications]

Topic » SGG 1: The Glass House [Round..

3408 days 10 hours ago
Steven7
To begin, I'd like to clarify that part 1 applications are STILL open and will remain open for a bit longer. If you haven't yet filled out part 1, do so here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6798/forum/topic/14425186

Now, hello potential houseguests. Before I select the cast, I need to know a bit more about your personality, availability, and strategy. Please MAIL me this application with your answers. Please put effort into these answers as they will be a large factor in determining whether or not you are selected. If you do not submit part 2, you WILL NOT be chosen.

Also, a pre-season chat has been opened. I recommend staying active in it because it is the best way for me to see who will be active and dedicated, and who won't.

Finally, the viewing lounge will be accepting some new members until the announcement of the cast. If you have anyone you know who you would like to have in the VL to support/watch you, feel free to invite them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE APPLICATION [PART 2]

About you [Can be made up]
• First name & last initial

Gameplay [Please be honest]
• What will your strategy be going into The Glass House?
• If you've played group games before, does the audience tend to like you?
• Which Big Brother US/CA or Survivor contestant are you most like, and why?
• How often will you send confessionals?
• Do live competitions at 5 PM EST work for you? If not, be honest, I will set this according to the cast. Please note that many of the challenges will be non-live, anyway.

*******MAIL ME, DON'T POST HERE*******

open group

SGG 1: Cancelled

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!