This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

3378 days 18 hours ago
Steven7
Hi houseguests.

I have been debating back and forth for some time now and I have decided to cancel the season.

This is for a number of reasons, all centered around inactivity. Once again after giving more than 48 hours to submit scores, 3 or 4 of you still have failed to send. I get the sense that there really isn't motivation to play the game for most of you, there are some exceptions and to those who put in effort I really am sorry.

There have been so few confessionals that even if the game were to go on and a winner were to be chosen, it would just be a waste because it would really be based off of luck. Since the first week very few updates have been sent and in a game controlled by the viewers, it's pointless to go on.

The other reason is the VL. It is also very inactive and such few people are voting, that the game really isn't fair.

Once again I'm sorry to those of you who put effort in, I really wanted this season to succeed, but it just hasn't.

I'm going to be starting a new game, a totally different concept that I don't think Tengaged has seen before, in the days to come.
3378 days 18 hours ago
Jimmytv
Sorry about that and about the confessionals. There were alliances tho but yeah too many people were inacts.
Can't wait to hear more about your new game.
3378 days 17 hours ago
Blake18
:'(
3378 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hope you try again sometime

open group

SGG 1: Cancelled

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!