This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

3623 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Will be non-live. I'll post it soon.

When this round's tribal council ends, I'll directly post another non-live challenge. And the three people that survive the next two eliminations will make it to the final tribal council.
3623 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
grats f5!
3623 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
F3s suck the dick
3623 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Wanki shut up hate you x3
3623 days 9 hours ago
Bones0227
Inb4 he's lying and it's actually a F2

http://m.imgur.com/rhbQQYu
3623 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
wouldnt put it past him to lie lol
3623 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
Are you calling me a liar?
3623 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
yo post the challenge dog
3623 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Tomorrow morning
3623 days 5 hours ago
Bones0227
I won't be able to log on ALL morning and day tomorrow OF COURSE THATS WHEN YOURE GOING TO POST IT y'all better not do tribal council without me tho I will go crazy up in this bitch
3623 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
It's non-live, stop bitching.

And okay. x3
3623 days 3 hours ago
Dryerfish
LOL ANTHONY
3622 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
Ok, the next two immunity challenges will be a test on how much you want to win. Plain and simple. No speed, no popularity contest, no trivia, no flash game. nothing. The next two challenges will just be a reflection of how badly you want to make the finals and plead your case to the jury.

The first challenge, where the winner will ensure a spot in the final 4, will be a spam challenge. You will each create your own topic and spam it for EXACTLY 24 hours. Once the clock timer hits 1 day, I will announce the winner. You can post anything you want. But you can't get other people to post on your topic. It has to be only you. If the topic thread you're posting in lags or something, you can start a new one and I'll count the number of posts in both of your topic threads. You can start now. (YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR SPAM THREADS, I WONT CREATE THEM FOR YOU)

Good luck bitches.
3621 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
18 minutes left. Nathan has the lead and it will take a miracle to catch up with him.
3621 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
Ad with that, NATHAN WINS IMMUNITY!

Tribal will be posted shortly.
3621 days 14 hours ago
Dryerfish
Heyyyyy

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!