This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #3: Sales Xpress

Topic » Boardroom #3: Sales Xpress

3562 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
I am extreemly angry with all 5 of you. NONE of you put in the slightest iota of effort, and thats is truly disgusting. No submission, No Project Manager, No Confessionals. I am firing multiple people today. And theres a very good chance it will be all 5 of you.

The question is the same for all of you.

Why should i not fire all of your sorry asses right here and right now.

If you dont answer within 24 hours, your fired. Case closed.
3562 days ago
Brandonh1
I'm sorry what is it we have to do
3562 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well...I'm withdrawing. I don't have the time as I am on holiday. Also I feel like I was the only person (other than one other) who actually put the effort in over the last two tasks. I don't have the time as I am on holiday to keep this up for my whole team.
3562 days ago
Peek123
Well my reason is the fact that I've already done a solo task and found myself in the wrong only me and Ryan have participated, I don't think I should be fired considering I've tried this task no one had a say so I didn't feel the right to do it solo, there's no I in team remember
3562 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Brandon tell me why you should not be fired.
and Ryan, fine i will accept your resignation
3561 days 19 hours ago
joaquint561
I'm sorry :(
3561 days 18 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Joaquin, your not answering my question. Why do you deserve to stay.
3561 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, its been 24 hours.
3561 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright Brandon, you barely replied and made no contribution... Your Fired!
3561 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Nathan, you also made no effort, but you have proved yourself in the past. So you are safe.
3561 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Joaquin, you did nothing this whole game, Your Fired!
3561 days ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Jordan, no response, no contribution, Your Fired!
3561 days ago
steve4280
good job joe!

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!