This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random.org Harper's Island PYN!!!!

Topic » Random.org Harper's Island..

3651 days 20 hours ago
DeathGrip
For anyone who hasn't seen this show there are plenty of free tv sites where you can watch it (The entire show is only 13 episodes). A basic summary is that a bunch of people come to an island for a wedding and one of them is a killer, they all begin to die one by one until they discover the killer (I won't spoil anything to you so that's a very rough summary). I don't have a specific amount of people that I'd like to have for a PYN like this so we'll just see how many people we can get in a couple days or more and then start on it. To get in the game all you have to do is leave your desired name and gender below and the random algorithms I have set up will decide everything else about your character. Also leave below whether or not you'd like me to tell you if your character's the killer when the season begins. Some people may want to know right off the bat if their character's the murderer and some people may prefer the mystery of not knowing (I'd prefer the mystery but it's entirely up to you guys) Good luck!!!!!
3651 days 20 hours ago
BAE_POWERS_UNITE
Juliana
Female
3651 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Tom
Male
3651 days 19 hours ago
angered
I loved this show!

Kayla
Female
3651 days 19 hours ago
flatl99
Liam
Male
3651 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
Male
3651 days 16 hours ago
mysterygame2
Nolan
Male
3651 days 15 hours ago
Survivoring
Cole
Male
3651 days 14 hours ago
jacunliffe
Alexis
Female
3651 days 14 hours ago
Nt888
Calvin
Male
3651 days 13 hours ago
jc2fresh
Jc
Make
3651 days 13 hours ago
jc2fresh
I mean male
3651 days 10 hours ago
ParvatiS
ParvatiS
Female
3651 days 9 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob
Male
3651 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Is the show very bloody? I've wanted to watch it for a while, but I don't exactly like gory slasher movies/TV shows.
3651 days 8 hours ago
DeathGrip
There's not an extreme amount of blood but it is pretty violent. If you watch the Walking Dead then you could definitely watch it. If not then it might not be right for you.

open group

DeathGrip's Random.org Harper's Island!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!