This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mafia Game 4 Pre-Game Announcement!

Topic » Mafia Game 4 Pre-Game..

3505 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Hey y'all, thank you for joining 2Beastly's Mafia Game 4! I hope to reach 10 games by June 2015, and the highest ranking player will win a gift by me! This game has 4 new roles, so I was not planning on doing anything else. However, I will now announce a twist just for this game. In the spirit of Halloween, this twist is called Trick or Treat!

How this works, everyone will be able to mail me either "trick" or "treat", there are only a certain number for each and each one is original. I will of course randomize from a list to see who will receive what. This can be game changing or not. We will see.

The game will officially start at 10pm EST, Tuesday, October 14th (Sorry for time change). I will mail you your roles and night time will begin. Whoever survives the night, will then be randomized to receive a trick or a treat.

You can begin mailing me "trick" or "treat".

Good luck townies!

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!