This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night 1

Topic » Night 1

3503 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
Welcome to 2Beastly's Mafia: Game 4! This season we have our own very twist and I think it will be fun and could make the game even more competitive! This game has 10 new players and 15 returning ones. The highest ranking person has only 7 points so anyone can still win the gift prize! Let's make this a great game, and thank you for joining. I really appreciate your time and I hope you enjoy this.

I am still mailing out roles, sorry I am preoccupied and I am almost done.

The Trick or Treat twist is still on, you may change your vote if you feel your role should benefit more from one than the other.

All Night Roles please mail me your decisions. Night 1 will end October 15th and 10pm EST, I will announce the deaths and mail the people who got a trick or treat.

Thanks again! Good luck townies...
3503 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
If you have any questions please pm me! Remember to mail me trick or treat :)
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
Hey y'all, there were 3 deaths tonight!
3502 days 10 hours ago
brandonljw
Oh no
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
I will announce it shortly, if you have not mailed me "trick or treat" please do so soon! I will announce who gets a trick or a treat after Day 1 ends :) Good luck!
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
The first person was walking to their car from work and suddenly got chased by some random person with a knife. The person climbed up in a tree and stayed there. The chaser came back with a ladder and slowly came up, there was a struggle while the person kicked the ladder and started calling for help. The chaser ran away. When the person got down from the tree, the chaser ran and stabbed the person in the back.

The second person was counting jelly beans in a jar and ate a poison flavored one, and died.

The third person was stalking someone and got shot, in the head.

The three bodies were carried to town square... the first person's identity is...
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
a citizen...
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
named... teamjacz RIP
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
The second person was revealed to be... nikw98 RIP
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
his identity is... the survivor.
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
The third person was revealed to be... Weetmaster RIP
3502 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
His identity is... the Framer, who is a part of the mafia. Congrats Townies!

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!