This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Application

Topic » Judges Application

3633 days 19 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Why do you want to be a judge?:
Do you promise to judge fairly and unbiased?:

Would you prefer to be a full-time judge or a guest judge for a couple episodes?:

Do you promise to help spam that weeks winning design into auctions every week?:

I'll mail you if you're chosen to be a judge!
3633 days 14 hours ago
imprincearthur
Why do you want to be a judge?:Because i love to Judge i have some previous judging Experience
Do you promise to judge fairly and unbiased?:yes

Would you prefer to be a full-time judge or a guest judge for a couple episodes?:Full Time Judge

Do you promise to help spam that weeks winning design into auctions every week?:Yes ill do my best

3633 days ago
tundrahenry101
I want to be a judge because I have good judgement and love doing it!

I will be fair and and unbiased

I want to be a full time judge

Yes I do!

Ok thanks! I really hope I make it!!!
3632 days 22 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
I wanna be apart of this amazing group hav great judging skills and think i would make a great character in this journey

Yes

Full time plz

Im an amazing spammer ;) so yes i def will help

Gl with this group and i so hope i can be apart of it ;)
3632 days 21 hours ago
Eccentro
Why do you want to be a judge?: Besides the fact you asked me to join the group, I don't often get to critique things, plus otherwise I won't be able to join in this since I can't make designs due to being on a PS3 and not having laptop/computer access.
Do you promise to judge fairly and unbiased?: Yes. I always try to judge fairly while giving good feedback to help the designer get better.

Would you prefer to be a full-time judge or a guest judge for a couple episodes?: Whichever you need, prefer the idea of full-time but if you need to make cuts for full-time judges can be guest judge as needed.

Do you promise to help spam that weeks winning design into auctions every week?: Yep. I don't always comment, but I do always plus spam. And I know a few people I can spam occasionally to help spam designs, though I do a lot of other things thus don't have that much time to spam.

open group

Background BOSS (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!