This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

3287 days 6 hours ago
Tetsuya
GENERAL:

- Everybody will be eligible to play in the HoH competition, exept for the previous HoH that will have to sit it out.

- The HoH will have to nom two people for eviction.

- Everyone else except the HoH and the nominees must nominate one houseguest of their choice to be put up for eviction, the one houseguest with the most votes is up for eviction along with the two nominees

- Only the HoH, the nominees and other two houseguests chosen by random.org will be eligible to compete in the PoV competition (until the Top 6 where everyone is eligible to compete)

- The PoV winner MUST save one person from the block.

- The final two nominees will be put up in a public vote where the one with the highest percentage will be evicted.

- If ever there is a tie, the HoH will decide who goes out the competition.

- The jury will start in the final twelve.

TOP 5:

- The winning HoH must still nominate two people for eviction.

- Everyone including the HoH and the nominees must now vote for who will join the nominees for eviction.

TOP 4:

- The houseguests that lost the HoH competition will be up for eviction.

- Everyone is eligible to compete in the PoV competition and if ever the HoH wins the PoV, the said HoH must take off one of its nominations and if ever one of the nominees wins the PoV, the other nominees will be the final nominees.

TOP 3:

- The HoH is divided into three parts :

- PART I : The top three will challenge each other, the winner will directly get to the PART III.
    - PART II : The other two will again challenge each other, the winner will challenge the winner of PART I.
    - PART III : The two winners must challenge each other for the last time and the winner will be saved from the jury eviction.

- The jury members (nine members) must then choose who from the top three will be evicted.

TOP 2:

- The top two will be put up in a public poll and the one with the highest votes to win will win Big Brother.
3287 days 5 hours ago
Tetsuya
ANOTHER SET OF IMPORTANT RULES:

- Inactivity for one day will result me on mailing you a warning.

- Inactivity for two days will now result in ejection.

- Any result of bullying will result in a warning and a punishment. Another act to do so will result in an ejection aswell.
3268 days 8 hours ago
Tetsuya
SCREENSHOT HELP:

If you're having trouble uploading your screenshots here's one way to do so:

1. Screenshot your scores
2. Go to http://prntscr.com
3. Upload your 3 screenshots one at a time
4. Once you've uploaded your screenshot you will get a link
5. Copy that link and paste it in a message to me
6. Do steps 4 & 5 until all 3 of your scores are upload
7. Submit your scores to me

Here's a link to a site that can hopefully show you how to take a screenshot! :)
http://www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you need anymore help feel free to ask! :)
3266 days 7 hours ago
Tetsuya
ACTIVITY RULE (revised):

- I've commenced a rule that any houseguest that didn't make any activity in the game (not appearing in the house chat and not even appearing in ANY competition) will be warned, if done again, there will be a TWO vote penalty when up for nomination and done for the third time, DISQUALIFICATION.
3266 days 6 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
why dosnt the jury decide winner lmfao?
3266 days 3 hours ago
Tetsuya
There's a probability it would tie :)

open group

Big Brother: Invasion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!