This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #13 (Archive)

Topic » Challenge #13 (Archive)

3593 days 23 hours ago
WingedOreoz
HEY CAMPERS!!

It's time for challenge 13 and I'm very excited about this one!

I CALL IT:

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SUPERFAN RENNAC?!! (I give credit to our dear camper Tyler, for giving me this idea awhile back!)

That's right! The superfan you all know and love from the forums named Rennac, is helping with this challenge. Your only job is to catch the crazed superfan! But this is easier said than done!

For those familiar with Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, it will play like that. The game will take place among the United States.

Your job is to choose the State you think Rennac is in for each round! If you are the quickest to guess right! YOU WIN!!

However, Rennac may move from state to state each round if desired. BUT! To make it easier Rennac can choose to leave you clues. Some campers who are closer may get better hints and such as that to make it more strategic!

So what you have to do is simple, just pick ONE STATE out of the 50 for each round!!

SO ROUND 1!!! You may get lucky and pick the state Rennac is in, no leads this time!!

YOU HAVE A 1 IN 50 SHOT!! PICK A STATE FROM THE U.S.A!! ANNND GO!!!

Best of luck ;)
~ Oreoz
3593 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Oh my god! Usually I'm hunting them, and now they're hunting me. :D
Best day ever
3593 days 22 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Awesome challgene.
3593 days 22 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Great challenge!
3593 days 21 hours ago
usernamee
This is going to be so fun!!
3593 days 20 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7130

please join my TOTAL DRAMA BIG BROTHER

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!