This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #16 (Archive)

Topic » Challenge #16 (Archive)

3581 days 21 hours ago
WingedOreoz
HELLO FINAL FIVE!! Congrats on making it this far!! I know last night's bonfire was hard, but it's time for Challenge 16!!

AND CHALLENGE 16 IS..!!!! PSYCH!! THERE IS NO CHALLENGE 16!!!

Mwahaha!! That's right! For those familiar with Total Drama Island you very well know that during the Final Five the eliminated contestants voted the next camper off, which is what we are doing here!

That's riiiggghhhttt!! The fate of the Final Four rests in the hands of those you booted off!!

You will not be doing anything for this challenge! ALL OF YOU are up for elimination, there is no invincibility! That means for those of you who still have immunity idols... YOU CAN'T USE THEM THIS TIME!! HAHAHA!!! (Main reason being it would be more fair to the eliminated campers to have a shot at full revenge, also this way they don't have to re-vote!)

So no challenge, and no invincibility for everyone! Aren't I the greatest?!

HOWEVER, there is one thing you can do! I created a forum for the eliminated contestants called PLAYA DEL LOSERS!! I'm now letting you go there and talk with the eliminated contestants. So perhaps you can convince them not to boot you off! >:)

LINK: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6941/forum/topic/13376795

Alright campers! That is all! Sit back, cross your fingers, and watch the fireworks! Bonfire will go up as soon as the votes are tallied!

BEST OF LUCK!! ;)
~ Oreoz

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!