This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #17 (Archive)

Topic » Challenge #17 (Archive)

3569 days 6 hours ago
WingedOreoz
Good Day to you Final Four!! Or should I say Fantastic Four!! Hahaha! (Bad pun.)

Anywho... guess what campers?! It's now time for your last challenge before the Finale! That's right, after this there will only be one more bonfire ceremony and then we have our Finale for the Final 3!! :D

You are all great players, so I wish you best of luck in this last round of elimination!

CHALLENGE 17!!!

I'm making this simple, but you will want to do your very best! This challenge will be in two parts!

PART ONE:

- Send me a simple message explaining why you think you deserve to be here in the Final Four, and why you deserve a spot in the Finale!!

- I will be using these in the FINALE VIDEO! The eliminated contestants (Peanut Gallery) will be seeing your descriptions so keep that in mind!

- Try to keep this at no more than 200 words!!

- Don't worry about doing Tributes in yet! That will be a separate thing the Final 3 will do to kick off the Finale! This description is simply saying why you should be here!

PART TWO:

- Explain 3 things you like about your character! I don't care which traits they are, as long as you explain them well! (They can be funny moments, things you relate to in your character, things they did on the show, etc.)

- Try to keep each thing around 2 sentences max! (So around 6 sentences for all 3 things!)

- This can be in the same message with Part One.

OVERALL: The best description for both parts will win Invincibility and a spot in the Finale! The other 3 will hope to survive the last bonfire! Remember, I have been watching you all compete since day one, really try to pinpoint your reason for being here and represent your characters well!!

Any questions just ask, results will just come when you are all finished. Try not to take too long!

Best of luck to each and every one of you! I look forward to reading your responses! <3
~ Oreoz (Chris)

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!